5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product A********
Published 14 months ago by Mummy of 2 :o)

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost out of date product provided
I have just bought this sun cream in April 2014 and the use by date on the product is May 2014 - next month! Ridiculous for a child's sun cream. Emailed the seller about this issue & received no response whatsoever, very poor service, would not buy from this seller again.
Published 3 months ago by L Thomson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product A********, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Sudocrem Sunscreen Mousse High 50 for Kids and Babies 150ml (Personal Care)
This suncream is excellent both of my children have sensitive skin and eczema. I tried lots of sensitive suncreams but they just made their eczema flair up and very itchy, I bought some sudacrem suncream to try out and I have to say this product is brilliant. I have 2 happy sun protected children and it doesn't irritate them at all !!!! Great buy and it's 7.00 pound cheaper than boots where I first purchased it from.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost out of date product provided, 11 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Aug 2013
Mrs. S. Roberts "Koi keeper" (South West, UK) - See all my reviews
Granddaughter with eczema, this is only cream that has been kind to her skin. It is easy to apply and is not sticky

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!, 20 July 2013
I have tried for three years to find a suncream for my daughter who has eczema on her arms and legs. Sometimes her skin reaction was so bad I would keep her in the shade as much as possible to avoid having to put any on. She does not react at all to this cream and I can reapply it without having to worry. It is quite thick and we have discovered the best way to put it on is to apply in to the skin then wait for a few seconds, it begins to soak in and then when rubbed disappears. It is not sticky and does not smell. I cannot speak more highly of this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 13 Jun 2013
I have tried hundreds of sun creams for my two girls who both have dermatitis, this one is great non greasy, watrproof , doesn't upset there skin at all. My best buy .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value, 3 May 2013
As an eczema sufferer I have to be really careful about anything I use on my skin. this proved to be both kind to my skin and effective

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsuitable for babies., 18 Jun 2014
The rear of the bottle states "if any product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately". This should be a warning on the front of the bottle.
If your baby has a tendency to rub her/his eyes, this chemical is best avoided.
Or else ensure that it is not applied to hands/wrists/arms (and certainly not face). Watering red eyes, rash and pain may ensue.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to spread, 6 Jun 2014
although is really expensive, is an amazing product. easy to use, no grease , the velvet froth make it comfortable to little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids skin!!!, 11 Mar 2014
Our son has had numerous skin problems with sun creams, this cream lies on top of the skin so it should only be gently spread out (don't fully rub it in it won't work as effectively). It has has a great positive effect on our son's skin condition. We will definitely be using again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product for babies and so easy to apply, 17 Jan 2014
Lovely light, non-sticky mousse, easy to apply on wriggly babies - a brand you can trust! Not available on the high street much so glad I found it here.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›