on 18 January 2014
Before buying anything from Amazon, for fun I always read the usual small number of doom laden one and two star reviews and did so once again when considering purchasing the Logitech M175 wireless mouse, all about size, failure to operate, build quality, weight, etc. - but went ahead and ordered one anyway.
It came with the usual Amazon efficient delivery and adequate packing. I must admit when I first plugged in the little USB dongle and switched it on, I thought there was either something faulty with the unit or the included battery, as the usual red light from the sensor did not appear - that was until I saw the pointer leaping all over my monitor screen! So I guessed the sensor must be infra-red. The build quality and feel of the mouse are excellent, nice weight, convenient size - and I say that as someone with large hands and long fingers (can easily stretch 11 notes on a piano keyboard). I do not "palm" my mice, I use my fingertips irrespective of the size of the mouse, so size doesn't bother me, and I can use this one for long periods without any fatigue. The pointer is sensitive and accurate, the button clicks (who cares?) are normal, the scroll wheel is smooth and accurate, and the middle button does what it has to do without problems. In other words a perfectly normal little mouse, a delight to use, and I would say one of the nicest mice to handle that I have had over many years.
on 16 February 2013
This is great.
Works from the moment you plug it in.
Battery seems to last forever - still on the original and I never turn it off.
The only issue is that having no lead on it it is easier to leave it behind after a meeting.
Maybe I should tie a bit of string to it? :-)
on 16 July 2012
I was forced into buying this wireless mouse as my existing mouse broke down but in the event I did not mind having to buy it as it was such a great replacement, light years ahead of the old one. Unlike my previous mouse, the "transmitter" is so small it can be left in the laptop when travelling. Also the mouse can be switched off, thereby saving on the battery. It is therefore purpose made for laptops on the move. It is quick and handy and unfussy. When first received, just plugged in and away it goes. A great little mouse.
on 15 February 2013
I don't think this is mentioned anywhere in the product description, but having just received it, it is a small mouse, not normal sized! This is neither a good nor a bad thing, but just so you know.

Other than that the mouse is good for the job, setting it up was as easy as putting the receiver into a USB slot and turning the mouse on, worked instantly.
on 17 August 2012
I have this product for a week now. I'm very much impressed with its performance. This is very handy and very light in weight, I have another wireless mouse which needs two AA batteries so, much heavier than this one. The nano receiver is so cute. The coverage range is also impressive, now I can connect my LT to TV and operate is from a distance, which is quite good for a lazy person like me..
on 21 February 2013
Perfect, not too big and has a compartment inside for the usb receiver, so you never get lost.
Has button to turn on and off to save battery.
on 31 October 2013
Arrived promptly and well packaged.
Opened it up and started to get frustrated that there was no nano receiver. Ahhh .... read the instructions (not a male thing to do) or open the battery compartment, found it !
Now it is up and running a quick review.
It is a small mouse but comfortable to hold. It works without and difficulty and on most surfaces.I am not a gamer so no requirement for lightening speed.
To set up the link between nano receiver and mouse just place inside a spare USB port and job done. No need for drivers or installation discs.
I would recommend this product.
on 30 May 2013
Bought this just to tidy up my desk top but found it was a strange mixture of under and over sensitive no matter what type of surface I used it on. I also found it a little small for my somewhat over-sized hands. Changed the settings a few times but still found it sometimes over and sometimes under sensitive. Did not seem consistent in use. have reverted to my Lenovo USB Mouse.
on 15 August 2013
Recently purchased a new Ultrabook laptop the receiver on the previous mouse I had was about 2 inches long and I decided I was due for an update. I did quite a bit of research on Amazon and opted for this mouse. The receiver is tiny so can be left in the USB port all of the time, The mouse has a handy on/off switch on the base to conserve power and it worked straight out of the box. Some reviews have indicated it is a bit small . I am 6 foot tall male with average hands and I found it a comfortable size to use.
Al in all I am pleased with this mouse and would recommend it.
on 24 February 2013
As described in the title,is all I want from a mouse so far,classic design adjusts easily to any hand,easy to handle/install,great sensitivity and accuracy.I would definetely recommend it without hesitation.