5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mouse!
Before buying anything from Amazon, for fun I always read the usual small number of doom laden one and two star reviews and did so once again when considering purchasing the Logitech M175 wireless mouse, all about size, failure to operate, build quality, weight, etc. - but went ahead and ordered one anyway.
It came with the usual Amazon efficient delivery and...
Published 17 months ago by Archdale

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price
Bought this just to tidy up my desk top but found it was a strange mixture of under and over sensitive no matter what type of surface I used it on. I also found it a little small for my somewhat over-sized hands. Changed the settings a few times but still found it sometimes over and sometimes under sensitive. Did not seem consistent in use. have reverted to my Lenovo USB...
Published on 30 May 2013 by E I Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A light medium-sized mouse with excellent operation, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse (Accessory)
As described in the title,is all I want from a mouse so far,classic design adjusts easily to any hand,easy to handle/install,great sensitivity and accuracy.I would definetely recommend it without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Mouse! Very pleased!, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse (Accessory)
This is a very small and compact mouse, would definatly fit well on to any desk, big or small. When I had ordered the product, it infact came the very next day, quite early! As always a great service from amazon. When I plugged the mouse into the back of my desktop pc, it worked instantly! No installation needed! This mouse is also quite stylish, in which you can choose from a range of colours, not just black & grey. It does not stand out when put on the desk unlike some other computer mouses I have used in the past. Fit's in the palm of my hand quite nicely, which makes it more comfortable when using it for everyday use. Unlike my last mouse the theres no wire to be seen which makes my desk look alot more neat and tidy, and I can store it in a draw when it's not even being used! Even with the usb adapter at the back of my pc, it still works as it should! I would reccommend this mouse to anyone who uses a computer for everyday use. Overall, a excellent little mouse for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars replacement, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse (Accessory)
Bought this as my previous wireless mouse packed up. Did not want to spend too much but settled on this one and am very pleased. Only downside to it is that i would have liked it slightly larger although i would say i have small hands. Nevertheless am very happy with it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice compact mouse, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse (Accessory)
This is nice response small mouse which I am using with my main computer tower. The only fault is that the computer keeps giving me a message saying that the mouse monitoring facility needs to close. This does not affect the mouse working.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cursor jitter, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse (Accessory)
This is an ok wireless mouse. However, it sometimes makes the cursor on my screen jitter which is really annoying. Also, i do not recommend this mouse if you have large hands as it gets VERY uncomfortable to use after a while

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse (Accessory)
I needed a new wireless mouse as the one that I was using became unreliable. I have tried a few different ones, the worst was Technika. The scroll wheel was a bit temperamental and the cursor pointer drifted all over the screen.
I have been using Logiteck wireless keyboards and mice on my other computers and have found them very reliable so I went ahead and bought this one.
All I needed was a straight forward, basic mouse.
It was a pleasure using this mouse, it went where I wanted it to and stayed put when needed.
I would recommend this mouse, not just for the price but the size and battery life (if it lasts the same as the others) has a long life.
I'm very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly simple wireless mouse, 18 Nov. 2014
Bernardette Lugner (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse (Accessory)
This is the ideal portable mouse. You can leave the tiny receiver plugged into your laptop, and the mouse itself is light -- less than half the weight of my Logitech desktop mouse. It is smaller than many mice, but if you are holding it in your fingers, and not in the palm of your hand, that does not matter, even if your hands are large. The button areas and scroll wheel are full-size. I find it ideal for controlling Powerpoint presentations from a metre or so away.

It could not be simpler to use. Just plug the receiver into your computer, switch on the mouse, and it works. The receiver can be stored inside the mouse so you won't easily lose it when you shift from one computer to another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent products, simple and easy to use, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse (Accessory)
Great value for money, easy to use, and I like the twin ideas that the mouse powers down when not in use to save on my bills, and the fact that it can be turned off completely after each use to save on batteries. My husbands wireless mouse eats up batteries so fast which isn't economic or good for the environment, I am always having to recycle them. I would recommend this products to anyone, also our neighbour who is a retired computer programmer showed us how via the computer to 'slow down' the speed at which the mouse whizzes about on the screen, making it much easier to control and a pleasure to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Mouse and Classic look, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse (Accessory)
Above my expectations, sturdy body and used for 10 months and no problem at all..Must buy and Value for money..Last long for 5 month on single battery...Smooth and Easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars good mouse, 14 Mar. 2013
Tesco "Dermot Titus" (Gretna Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse (Accessory)
Recived the item well within the advertised time scale.

I wanted one to use on my laptop as I had problems using the touch pad. The small USB is stored in the battery compartment and there is a stop to make it easier to plug into and remove from your PC / laptop. It also has an on / switch on the mouse to save the battery. However, remember to switch it on as I forgot and wondered why it would not work!!!

The mouse has worked well and is very responsive. I am using a laptop with Windows 8.

I would recomend this item, especailly for the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›