on 1 March 2013
A fantastic build, this set.

The whole Monster Fighters range has been brilliantly fun and imaginative. Yes, Lego's prices are more often up than down, despite their protests of soaring oil prices (you're using less than a pint of oil per box, Lego. Pull the other one) but this one is worth picking up, when the price dips. The glow-in-the-dark bits really add a lot, the new ghosts look very good and the final model is a show-stopper.

Gorgeous all round. Only loses a star due to the price.
on 11 May 2013
My son bought this with his birthday money and built it as soon as it arrived. It looks great and was easy for him an experienced lego builder to make. Unlike some sets there is alot to this set and it complements the other sets in this range extending play oppertunities. The train moves well on the floor so it isn't necessary to buy track for it.
on 24 May 2013
My son really really wanted this item for christmas last year and I googled it online to compare prices. Amazon came up top again and with free delivery :-) Paid less for it than the highstreet and it arrived the next day and well packaged too. My son was over the moon with it on xmas day! Thankyou
on 9 July 2013
Fantastic LEGO set, brilliant mechanical features that make the wings flap up and down and the amazing ghost catcher plane is certainly going to cause havoc for the spooks! Fast shipping to Canada, took only 2 days!
on 28 December 2012
Excellent product. Knew when we bought it that our grandson is younger than the age shown but after seeing it built he is puling bits off and putting them back easily. Will soon be able to build it all!
on 17 March 2013
Bought ths as a 'damaged box' item. The damage was so slight that it made no difference.

The train is great fun. My son and I now need to mororize it!
on 25 November 2012
We bought this for my son as he was desperate for it for his birthday. He loves it and has all the other parts to the set too. He loves the fact the train glows in the dark and the different types of characters that come with this set. My husband and ten year old followed the instructions easily to build it.
on 31 December 2012
This lego set is an amazing build, my son loved building it and playing with it and it looks fantastic, especially with the glow in the dark bits :-)
on 14 November 2012
My 11 year old son loved this! He bought it with his birthday money and the attention to detail and glow in the dark features made it the perfect piece for our halloween setting!! He is loving the all the monster fighters collection..waiting to see what arrives for xmas!
on 3 June 2013
This is a great item but it is quite tricky to put together. it is very effective as it really does glow in the dark. My son loves it.