5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Karaoke, bargain price!
My family and I are huge karaoke fans and I have previously purchased cd+g discs for 12-15 for approx 20 songs! So when I first saw this series of discs I thought "Bargain but must be too good to be true" but I ordered 6 different titles and was over the moon with them all.
Published on 1 Jan 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars not compatable with dvd players
when i got it, it said only it can only be played through a cd+g player or ce+graphic with on screen lyrics, would not have bought if I had known that as there is noting on page to say that.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. Richard Craig

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Karaoke, bargain price!, 1 Jan 2011
For those not in the know cd+g discs have the music (backing music no main vocals) and also the graphics that put the words on the screen of karaoke machines.
100 great songs with the graphics for a bargain price make these discs an absolute must for karaoke fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, 14 Jun 2011
Better value than many karaoke discs - lots of songs for the money. My wife and I have spent many hours having fun. The content may not be the "originals" and I think they are still high enough quality for most people to be happy with. WE CERTAINLY ARE :) and have purchased many more CD+G discs from 100 HITS.

2.0 out of 5 stars not compatable with dvd players, 29 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Karaoke + earplugs, 8 Feb 2012
Mr. Martin Brereton (Hemel Hempstead, Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this with the X Factor KS-213 LED Karaoke Machine for my daughters 10th birthday. She and my wife both use it constantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs!!, 5 Jan 2012
Bought this cdg for my 6 year old for Xmas, we already have the girls night in and 60's discs, this is by far the better disc set as it has music from various decades. Would definately recommend !

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value, 22 Jan 2011
This is 1 of the best karaoke disc compilation on the market! Gr8 value, Gr8 selection, modern & old classic songs. Such a bargain 1 of my best buys that Xmas!

1.0 out of 5 stars DISPOINTED, 20 Sep 2012
WHAT ARE THESE REVIEWS IF THE PEOPLE LEAVING THEM ARE NOT TELLING ALL. THESE ARE MORE LIKE BACKING TRAKES NOT KARAOKE UNLESS YOU BUY THIER MACHINE TO PLAY THEM THEY DO NOT WORK WITH ANY OTHER KARAOKE DEVICES PC OR DVD OR EVEN CD+G PLAYERS AND THAT SHOULD BE STATED i HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO RETUNE THE SCD-G DIC'S

To have lyrics work, using the USB port, the files have to be in one of 2 CAVS PROPRIETARY file formats!! The rest of the karaoke world uses CDG, but noooooo... CAVS has their own proprietary version of "CDG", so you have to buy it from them! I have gone through hell and wasted so much money trying to convert my library to work on this device, and nothing will work.

I AM NOT AGAINST A BARGIN AND THESE SCD-G'S SEEMED JUST THAT AND THE REVIEWS ALL SAID THEY WORKED WELL SO NO ONE OF THE BUYER'S HAVE TRYED THEM ON CD-G KARAOKE SYSTEMS THAT ARE THE COMMON KARAOKE PLAY'S IN THE UK VERY DISAPOINTED AND MISS LEAD BY THE SELLER AND ALL PREVIOUS BUYER'S

THESE'S SCD-G'S WILL NOT PLAY LIKE A KARAOKE CD-G ON ANYTHING BUT THE CAVS MACHINE.

NO STAR RATEING AS THE INFORMATION IS MISSING THAT SAY'S THESE WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU BUY AN ALTERATIVE MACHINE.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 18 Dec 2013
My understanding of Karaoke is that the lyrics are on the screen to enable us to sing along. This wasn't the case. The music was just backing rythum the melody wasn't played. A waste of time and money. Should have made all this clear in the advertisement.

5.0 out of 5 stars music, 23 Oct 2012
i got this for my daughter's 10 birthday,she loved it they were singing away at her party.there are lots of songs to pick which means i don't have to here the same song over and over as often [like i did on her old cd], there good songs too, we are very happy :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 28 Jan 2012
this karaoke cd is an amazing product i also brought girls night karaoke both brilliant with 5 cds in each

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›