on 15 January 2015
Great Service! Arrived really quickly and the engraving on the brandy glass was just what I wanted.
The glass is a lovely size and the presentation box was perfect. Thank you!
on 24 May 2013
Really good little item, nicely engraved and fast delivery. Just what I expected for the price I paid. Its not a large heavy glass, but it was perfect fir what I needed it for. Very satisfied.
on 20 July 2015
Great seller, glass was beautfiul. It was a gift and the recipient was over the moon. Good quality for a great price.
on 7 November 2015
It's a lovely glass, delivered on time, and with the inscription I specified. The box it comes in is also quite lovely, and the price is quite modest, so I would recommend this for any occasion when a brandy lover is due to receive a gift.
on 5 January 2016
Dad and brother really liked glass- given as Christmas present to them from my children. Engraving not as clear as I thought it would be but still a lovely gift.
on 13 January 2016
Over the moon arrived 2 days later excellent quality glass beautifully presented, thankyou!
review image