on 5 January 2011
This is a great CD if you are just after the music for lots of great childrens songs...but if you are trying to get your children (mine are 4 and 6 years)to sing along to the tunes it's not the one for you...unless your children are speed readers or exceptionally eloquent! Most songs are very very fast, too fast even for me to keep up.
Pity as the content is great.
on 16 December 2012
This is too fast not very well suited to a 6 year old and my daughter is a good reader
on 19 November 2013
Not Sure many kids will know a number of these tracks but overall it hits the spot for a kids Karaoke party of varied ages. As a Hobby DJ I have to keep my music selection relevant, wide spread of styles and it has to be quality production. This Album has many popularly requested tracks and others which are useful for any DJ or Anybody with a taste for this style of music.
on 24 August 2010
Good value and variety. 5 CDs: 2 with pop songs (lyrics I think appropriate for children although not listened to all of them), 2 with nursery rhymes/children's songs, 1 with film songs.
on 17 August 2014
waste of money,i have ended up buying " instrumental backing audio " Karoake contains music and lyrics displayed on screen,
on 15 February 2014
Ordered this for my grandaughters birthday, however the last track on disc one does not play. Unfortunate as out of all the songs
Mama Mia is her favourite. Amazon very good at replacing but after three purchases all cd's are the same. I am keeping this third purchase as the birthday is looming up and I am sure she and her friends will still have fun with the discs that work. The cost wasn't that much.
on 7 January 2011
Bought this for my 6 and 3 year old daughters. They can sing the nursery rhymes and party songs on last 3 CDs on their own and thoroughly enjoy it. On the first 2 CDs my eldest girl doesn't recognise too many of the songs. Great to sing along to for the whole family
on 6 January 2011
Got this for my 6 year old and it has a good range of popular music that the kids recognise and some nursery songs and traditional favourites. Good value for money. Only words show on the screen though, no graphics.
on 14 December 2010
Good value for money...but I wished I'd read the last review..because I know my 10yr daughter will only use 1 or 2 of the CD's out of the 5, but she will still have fun...
on 11 March 2011
I am new to karaoke machines, but not new to singing. I felt disappointed with this box set because some of the songs were just instrumental (and sometimes not playing the melody but just an accompaniment) and unless you know the song very well there is no way of singing along. Some other songs are played extremely fast giving you no chance to follow the lyrics that speed through your screen. I can't see how this box set will enhance my daughter's life; it is more likely to frustrate her beyond repair. Had it been more expensive, it would be back in the post for a refund. As it is not, I'll just consign it to experience and not trust this brand again.