Format: DVD|Change

on 2 January 2014
Bought it for my 3 year old son's Christmas since he loved it at the cinema. Even my teenager enjoyed it even though he didn't think he would since he loved the first one so much when he was little & he didn't think any other film could stand up to it. I think it was a very good prequel! There are a few surprises in it & it kinda makes me hope there will be a 3rd movie!
on 7 May 2016
Awesome film.
on 9 November 2014
Great product
on 29 December 2013
I took my Grandson to the cinema to see this film, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Shame I have not got a 3D tele, otherwise would have bought the 3D version.
As this is a sequel to the original, it is a real boat load of fun, where poor Sully and Mikey are always in trouble.
If you like this kind of film, you will enjoy it. Also great value at the price.
on 6 December 2013
Loved the original Monsters Inc. and thought any follow up would be a let down. Monsters University was worth waiting for it is as good as the original and hugely entertaining. As with the original there is so much going on that it will probably take 2 or 3 viewings to spot everything. The graphics are also superb. No hesitation in giving it 5 stars.
on 23 January 2014
I was given this by someone who had received two for xmas. I did like the first one all those years ago and thought why not I will give it a go. I was shocked by how much I actually enjoyed it! It made me want to rewatch the first one but I can't face the sadness of how the first one ends. Great family movie with some very funny bits for the adults.
on 16 February 2014
I hoped years ago that there would be another Monsters Inc film. Well it's taken years but I was not disappointed. This film was well worth waiting for. Sully & Mike are back at their best. Brilliant storyline, script and CGI action. Great fun, real family entertainment. I look forward to the next Monsters film (fingers crossed there will be one)