5.0 out of 5 stars When Sully meets Mike
This all infectious fun, despite the lack of originality, but still manages tickle the funny bones. There is good animation here and the plot driven by well done characterisations
Published 4 months ago by Sussman

3.0 out of 5 stars A typical Disney vehicle
Nowhere near as original, funny or gripping as Monsters Inc., this is a prequel which seems to exist simply to give the three main characters another run round the park.

Typically Disney, the plot follows the classic "Heroes Journey" format. There is plenty of saccharine moralising throughout linked to a hackneyed story line about undergraduate conflict between...
Published 3 months ago by Fenderbender

5.0 out of 5 stars When Sully meets Mike, 12 Dec 2013
Sussman "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoyed Monster Inc you'll enjoy this, 17 April 2014
Been a long time coming we have watched this film many times and still enjoy watching this well done Pixar

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 17 April 2014
Very good story, at very good price ,my kids were very happy. Truly ghjj ghvcf forth rtgg foggy ghjj ghvcf

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 April 2014
wicket2005 (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I loved this film seeing the characters younger as compared to their 'Monsters' story. There are some funny scenes and sad ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
I didn't have high expectations for this film, mainly because I wasn't a fan of the first film (although some parts were good such as the heart-wrenching moment when Boo and sully were separated, I just thought it was a bit dull- however nobody else seems to think so) and it seemed unnecessary. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that this movie has an infectious warmth about it and the third act of the film played out unexpectedly. Highly Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monsters uni, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
Well whats not to like. Cute monsters scary monsters baby monsters. Cant wait till next one. A very good second one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son has almost worn the disk out already!, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
Love, love, love this film. We saw in in the cinema and I just had to get it for my 3yr old son who was a massive fan of the original Monsters Inc. He thinks this one is better than the first and since Christmas we must have watched it about 100 times. I have to say that it is starting to get a little frustrating for me having it on in the background all the time but hey, he loves it so that's all that matters ;)
Definitely a very good, family film that can be watched over and over and over again ......

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
Great follow up to monsters inc ..the grandkids loved it so did we..these films are so well made and watchable

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
This was bought for a birthday present for a child and delivered gift wrapped to his door. . They loved it. Great price and so EASY.

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly good, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
I was given this by someone who had received two for xmas. I did like the first one all those years ago and thought why not I will give it a go. I was shocked by how much I actually enjoyed it! It made me want to rewatch the first one but I can't face the sadness of how the first one ends. Great family movie with some very funny bits for the adults.

ARRAY(0xa952900c)

Monsters University [DVD]
Monsters University [DVD] by Dan Scanlon (DVD - 2013)
9.75