5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots but sizing all over the place
Published 23 months ago by Stuart T.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing
The boots sidings are wrong. I am a uk size 9 so I ordered a size 8.5 & 9 which were both to big, I then ordered a 7.5 & 8 . In the end after for set of boots the size 7.5 fitted. I don,t think that I should had have to ordered a 7.5 to fit a 9. ?
Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by mrs wendy kingdon

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 20 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots but sizing all over the place, 6 Aug. 2013
I love these boots, they're formal and rigid and excellent construction. The Adiprene sole is durable but lightweight and very comfortable. The crazy thing about them is the size. I am a US12 / UK11 or 11.5 but the ones that fit me are the 10.5s. Amazon says 10.5 UK but when you get them the box says 10.5 US and there is no UK size. the only thing I could find that was consistent was the European size. I'm a 45, and the 45s fit me fine, so for Rockport I have started ignoring the sizing and going with 45s which seems to work!

3.0 out of 5 stars Word of caution, it's a W size, 10 Feb. 2013
The size indicates size 9, but when it's arrived it turned out to be 9W model, W=wide. It still fits my feet, but just a word of caution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Boots, 28 Dec. 2013
Never been a fan of Rockport but liked the look of these when I saw them - really good fit would probably recommend ordering half a size smaller than normal - great quality and really comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport mens boot, 17 Feb. 2013
Rockport mens boot`s are very comfortable and arrived well before the deliverie date given ,packaged very well.Just a great boot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Style not as expected, 6 Mar. 2014
On receiving the shoes and opening them i was quite disappointed as the style was not as expected in the terms of being more pointed on the front and a flatter on the top. They were of a good quality but really looked like steel toe caps to be honest, but everyone has their own taste. If you are looking for a quality comfortable boot and it is to your liking along with the style then you wont be dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and nice detail, 19 May 2013
A smart boot for suits or casual.
Fits a little tightly but all boots do on me. They then fit over time, this has done the same. Not heavy and very comfortable. This is my 3rd pair and I keep coming back to them.

Some nice styling touches as well, yes they are expensive but the fit, materials and long lasting maturing makes thm worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as you expect from Rockport, 24 Mar. 2014
I love Rockport but this is the first time I bought the Chelsea Boots.
It is great as I expected and I enjoy them very much.
Size 9 is a perfect for me even thought my normal size is 9.5, but the reviwes said its a big begger than usual, so 9 I wanet for 9 and am very happy.
Great qulety and comfort as you would expect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, 28 Mar. 2013
Great, top quality boot from Rockport... Would have been 5 stars if the sizes were the same as their shoes. Order 1/2 or 1 size smaller than your normal rockport shoe size?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 26 Dec. 2013
M. Gill - See all my reviews
I have had pull on boots before and they have never fitted very well but my rock port ones fitted perfectly . I would highly recommend these boots .