5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, wow wow!
Lovely DM's; So versitile; can wear with dresses, skirts, pants and even with workwear and So strong; can hike, skip, run even climb with these. Just perfect for the winter weather too; ice, blizzards and snow, you know DM's can pull you through. Nearly every occassion needs DM's; scooba diving being a rare exception. They were on sale too!
Published 14 months ago by Meg1244

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved them but needs working in
These boots are great but uncomfortable from the outset not like the other reviews. Maybe it's my feet! I like the heel it's a change I have had many compliments. The only reason not higher score because they are not comfortable for quite a while but get them all the same
Published 11 months ago by janet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, wow wow!, 29 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars BLACK 'N' SEXY & THAT'S JUST THE BOOTS!!!, 26 Mar 2013
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE!!! FAN OF DR MARTEN'S FOOTWEAR, AND WAS VERY HAPPY TO FIND BLACK PATENT LEATHER BOOTS (UNISEX) & IN MY SIZE
AS WITH ALL DOC MARTENS THEY ARE STYLISH WELL MADE , & COMFORTABLE ( APART FROM THE USUAL BREAKING NEW FOOTWEAR IN PAINS) SO IF YOU WANT TO FEEL AS SEXY AS I DO , WHEN I WHERE THEM....BUY A PAIR NOW!!! THE OTHER COLOURS IN THE RANGE ARE FAB AS WELL!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!Beautiful boots, 3 Dec 2013
These Dr Marten's boots are beautiful! These are my first pair of Dr Martens and I wasn't sure if they will be comfy enough....but they are! Wore them for the first time for 4 hours and I didn't get hurt at all...I wore thick socks. Really nice pair of boots!
I am size 5,5-6 UK so I ordered size 5 as I read some reviews about different sizing of Docs. Unfortunately they were a bit too small.I ordered size 6 and these a little bit loose,but better than size 5,especially to were with thick socks. I think they perfect and I really love them:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab boots!, 5 April 2014
Wooden Yoyo! (east anglia, england) - See all my reviews
I love these boots. The were comfy from the first time I put them on. I love the heal on them as it gives them a feminine touch while still keeping the classic Doc Martin style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots!, 11 April 2013
These boots arrived today, and were comfortable straight out of the box. I have small feet, but the size 3 is a perfect fit, and the heel adds a much-needed bit of extra height. They aren't my first pair of Dr Martens by any means, but they may well end up being the pair I wear the most. Really love them (and they were £30.00 cheaper on Amazon than on the Dr Martens site, which was a welcome plus!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 24 Sep 2014
I was afraid, the boots might be too tight but they fit perfect and run rather large. I just love the style - relaxed AND feminine! The order arrived in Germany with the speed of light (?!) and the communication and customer service of the seller was fast, clear and outstanding. 100% satisfied. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars great but a little hard, 7 Nov 2013
It is pretty and fits me well. But it seems a bit hard for my feet and so comfortable as what I imagine. The steel makes this pair of shoes sexy in the wild.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 Oct 2013
Normally Dr Martens take me a good while to 'break in'. I've worn these from the day I bought them and not had a single blister.
Everyone comments on how much they like them.

I'm a size 8/9 and find that Dr Martens with heels fit me well in a size 8, whereas flats fit me in a 9.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE BOOTS !!, 12 May 2014
This is the first time I've written a review for items purchased on Amazon but just had to tell you all that these boots are fantastic, great fit, quality & have received so many comments on how good they look, perfect very classic with a twist, heel height great, love them !!

5.0 out of 5 stars love these boots, 20 Aug 2013
I had a pair of DM*s years ago and when I saw these I had to get them
The boots arrived quickly and were well packaged,
The colour is fantastic and they fitted really well, I can't wait to wear them,

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›