5.0 out of 5 stars Put your life on hold.......
Published on 13 May 2012 by Tracey Hickman

3.0 out of 5 stars Twisting tale
good read, easy too follow, gripping with a good twist, not too long to keep your interest, good holiday book
Published 11 months ago by Suzanne Saxon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Put your life on hold......., 13 May 2012
This review is from: Death Master (DI Giles suspense thriller series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Forget what plans you've got for the day because once you start this book, everything else will go out of the window!!It's been quite some time since a book has taken over me like this one, but this certainly did! What a brilliant debut from this author. Loads of twists and turns and I was convinced I knew who the Master was but I hate to admit it, I was wrong!! Most thrillers I've read are so predictable and a bit of a let down, but this one will not disappoint. I CAN'T wait for the second novel from this up and coming author, it certainly won't come quick enough!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one small gripe, 4 Jun. 2012
Bianca White "bianc93" (Gosport, Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This was an excellent, engrossing read. My only gripe is that the author does give a little too much info one would reasonably expect the reader to be aware of anyway - either that, or she is simply trying to portray the female detective as being slightly out of touch with the ins and outs of forensics, profiling and the internet. But apart from these issues, it's a great story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why five stars?, 16 April 2012
I have to agree with the three star reviewer (Elizabeth Jasper Writer) regarding her grammar points, but as she has already pointed out these foibles, I shall pass over said points.

So, why five stars? I have been an avid reader for many years and enjoy all forms of the written word, from history books to graphic horror; that amounts to about three books a month since I was ten years old. For me, this book has the horror and suspense of a Stephen King novel and paints a picture as vivid as any blockbuster movie...I would put it amongst the best books I have ever read and I will certainly buy any other work by this author. Given that I have been reading it for nearly two weeks, whenever the opportunity presented itself, and given that it has had me on the edge of my seat, willing the...I can't say any more, as I will give away too much...and given that the characters are so well crafted, and given that the story plays like a cross between a grand chess final and a squash match to the very end, I'd say, even with a few grammar problems, it would still be worth the money at twice the price...and well worth the five stars...

5.0 out of 5 stars Compulsive reading., 25 Mar. 2012
P. Flanagan "phil" (spain) - See all my reviews
Once I'd picked it up I had to keep reading. The author moves the story on at a rapid pace and you just have to keep reading. The observations are accurate and the whilst the plot paints a picture of the almost unbelievably dark side of human nature, it remains totally credible.Let's hope that there are more to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, totally unputdownable!, 11 Mar. 2012
Was recommeded to read this by the author (who I was in school with) as a holiday book. It is intense with complex relationships between the characters. A real page turner, the chapters aren't too long, and it kept me guessing right up to the last as to who the "perp" was. And I was still wrong......
It has been well recommended now to family and friends, just don't read it on your own late at night!!
Thanks Anna-Marie, looking forward to the next!
Lizzie x

4.0 out of 5 stars Death Master, 26 Jan. 2014
Y. R. Smyth - See all my reviews
enjoyed book and would like to read.more in series. but pleasure marred by very poor editing. Deserves better. Yvonne S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Twisting tale, 31 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of twists and turns., 2 Feb. 2012
Ms. K. M. Margetts "Kae Margetts" (Newtown, Powys, Mid Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book on my laptop because i don't have a kindle. Plenty of twists and turns keeps you guessing as to the perpetrator. Very enjoyable read, look forward to more. Well written and stays fluid. Good crime fiction.

5.0 out of 5 stars couldnt put it down!!!!!!!, 9 April 2012
what an exciting read,havent done any housework or cooking since i started it.couldnt guess who the killer was, though i tried to with every new turn. i know i have read similar plots before surrounding the internet etc but it was still a very good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read!, 24 April 2012
I usually read Mills & Boon books and thought I would read something a bit different... Glad I did! I read this book whenever I had a spare moment, could hardly put it down and at points it gave me goosebumps. Definatly reccomend it for ANYONE.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›