on 23 January 2015
If you like rock you'll like these! The delivery was prompt, they were well labelled, they were totally undamaged; which, given the brittleness of the product, i was really happy with; and they taste like rock!
Regarding the amount of "goldness" they are perceived as gold, in the same way as the stars rating shown above is "gold". You need to chill out about stuff like this! Yes, the outer layer is more yellow than gold, but having done a price comparison with bespoke products you should relax!
I'm going to put these in champagne glasses on the tables at my wedding and I shall do so happily!
Little bit pricey for what they are though...
on 3 December 2013
I bought them for my wedding. My guest were really delighted. Their taste is good and the "just married" description on them it is just perfect to personalise your wedding sweets.
on 20 May 2014
Unique idea for wedding favour and for a sweetie cart. We wanted gold because that is one of our colours and these sweetie for filled that and also the just married, will hopefully b a great talking piece for r wedding. Delivery was prompt, the only thing is the flavour a It was all right
on 31 July 2014
Nice mints and they will make a good wedding favour, however they are not even slightly gold, they are orange and yellow stipes. They will work for us as our colour theme is autumnal, but I don't think they would be right if your theme is very goldy
on 25 May 2014
I bought these as table favours for my wedding. They are ok and I'm sure they will get munched on as everyone liked a mint after a meal but they do look more yellow than gold
on 14 April 2014
Arrived quickly. Not yet eaten any as will be using for our wedding in September. Like the look of them and was pre prepared for the fact they are yellow not gold!
on 14 March 2014
These were really nice because of they let the children enjoy the wedding day and enjoy eating cam dy while the sit down meal is going on
on 12 May 2014
I had these on the tables at my wedding and everyone loved them. Good value for money would recommend them
on 15 September 2014
Really quite disappointed with these. My wedding theme is gold and ivory, but these came back more of a yellow colour. Wouldn't say there is a hint of gold! They taste good, but don't think they'll be any good for the actual wedding!
on 15 June 2016
A great purchase for our wedding favours bag, although a bit on the expensive side for number of sweets received. Saying that, we did get the right number of sweets, which we knew beforehand, so can't really complain :-)