5.0 out of 5 stars great to hang vintage charms on, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 10 X Mixed Silver Tone Bails/Hangers 4.5 mm Hole Size (Jewellery)
These were a great find for me as I had some charms from a traditional charm bracelet that I wanted to fit on my Chamilia slide bracelet. Really nice assortment which arrived really quickly. Some jump rings and a spot of soldering and my lovely old vintage charms were good to go. Happy :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Bails, 4 Nov. 2013
Really nice quality bails and a nice assorted mix, I originally bought them for jewelry making but my daughter ended up knicking the little animal bails she loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 18 Feb. 2013
J. Gilpin "julesg" (UK) - See all my reviews
This product is as described. they can be used for my jewellery making and are of good quality. a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 25 Dec. 2012
Make different necklaces for my friends and family but couldn't find any new pendant bails that were differnt from the ones I already had. These are lovely just what I was looking for!

10 X Mixed Silver Tone Bails/Hangers 4.5 mm Hole Size