on 6 May 2015
I was very disappointed by the arrival of these. There was no laser light show, no fireworks and indeed no dignitaries were present to hand over the ear pads. They were sent out and their arrival timed so they arrived on a rainy day meaning there were splashes on the packaging. Thus I was unable to add the box to my collection of postage and packaging through the ages. There were no safety instructions with the ear pads which made me wonder if people might try to feed them to their dogs or use them as replacement brake pads. This I feel is a massive oversight. The only saving grace was that they worked perfectly with no issues as ear pads. I am delighted Amazon gave me this opportunity to give feedback on this product and the process and hope this review will warn others about the dangers of becoming addicted to supplying reviews.
on 8 February 2015
These are listed as being compatible with Senheiser PX100 headphones, which they are to an extent, but the wire gets in the way so they don't fit properly. For 65p I'm not complaining, and a little work with a sharp knife has mostly solved the problem. The foam is not particularly dense, and I don't think they will survive for that long if used heavily, but they solved the problem for now.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 November 2014
Perfect replacements. I have a pair of original v1 PX100s that are still going strong. Had used some replacement pads from some other place which to be truthful never fitted well but this is a discovery. Its been so long I had forgot what the set should look like with the correct foam pads. These are a very good tight fit and will not fall off every time you open the headband. They look perfect now. Look at the price! And you get 3x pair. Supplied loose in an envelope.
on 4 January 2012
I have Sennheiser PX 100 headphones, and the foam earpads will wear out sooner or later (I think it took 2-3 years to me); you have 2 options: buy some new headphones which seems ridiculous, or try and buy some pads. On the audio stores out there, it is not easy to find the damned earpads (and consequently the waste of time). So for this, I give this little and simple item 5 stars. They fit perfectly to PX 100 (I'm sure that will fit much more models), so now they are just as good as new.

It is not only the fact of saving money but... if you have something that you like and it works, we should keep it, despite having to change the foam pads! Sellers try to force you to buy new ones by not having replacement parts.

I'm from Spain and I buy to Amazon UK... it works like a charm.
on 12 June 2014
Got these (6 pairs) foam earpads for my Sennheiser PX-100 phones. Good quality,very inexpensive, postage was free. What's not to like?
on 24 September 2013
Replacements for my Sennheiser PX 100 . They fit perfectly,appear better quality,and were great value ( six pack ).

Headphone pads like this have a nasty habit of disintegrating with age ; the jury's still out on that but as long as you can get replacements at this price you can extend the life of your headphones cheaply.
on 20 March 2012
The earpads on my wife's noise cancelling headphones went the same way as my set ( different make) went a few years ago. Whereas replacement pads for mine were a reasonable price, the Sony pricing was nonsensical. There were some available in America but the seller would not post to UK, so for the very low price, I thought I would try these. Strictly speaking , they are 5 mm too small but with care , and after having torn one of the six supplied, I managed to get two onto the headphones where they have done the trick perfectly at almost no cost. Prompt delivery too.
on 5 April 2014
I bought these to replace the worn out ear pads of my beloved Koss Porta Pros. These fit well & the quality feels every bit as good as the originals. I would certainly buy these again.

Update.
I ordered a second pack & these are even better quality than the previous ones, in fact thse are better quality & more comfortable than the ones supplied with by Koss Porta Pro. The price has also come down too.
I am so please with them that I have immediately ordered two more packs.
on 30 April 2016
Bought these to replace the perished earpads on my Sennheiser PX100 headphones. They fitted the PX100s perfectly and look the same as the originals. Fitting was very easy, taking just a few seconds to loop the open side of the pads into the groove on the PX100s. Sonically, there is no difference to the originals and they feel the same on. Great value for 3 pairs.
on 9 June 2016
The package arrived within a couple of days (much quicker than the estimated delivery time). The pads appear to be of comparable quality to the originals and fitted my 53x45 mm oval speakers without problems. I don't know how long they'll last, but on the information I have at the moment they were excellent value, and the service can't be faulted.