on 25 January 2013
Very quick delivery. Good price. Great quality Tshirts. Washing instructions also included on flier. My husband & sons' llove these Tshirts. Silly, funny. Will use this supplier again via Amazon.
on 29 July 2014
A very good quality t-shirt, with an extremely funny slogan on the front. This t-shirt has been washed and worn may times and it still looks as good as new. The perfect gift for anyone.
on 9 February 2014
I bought this for my brother who had a Christmas birthday, it arrived in good time, and he loves it, wears it proudly, and it gives those around a warning, can't say fairer than that.
on 12 March 2014
Arrived promptly. Colour and quality was excellent and looks great on. Gets lots of looks and brings a smile to people's faces. Thanks for a novelty, great fun idea.
on 9 August 2014
My dad loved it and its a very good fit with room to breath :)
he got as much use out of it he could before he passed away.
PHANKS!!
on 5 April 2014
There isn't much that can be said about it. It is just humorous. It fits well, the material is good and it survives the washing machine.
on 7 June 2014
The t-shirt was good and fitted fine but the writing isn't straight but for the price it is expected really
on 7 February 2014
My partner had a laugh when he got this on Xmas day. It washes well no problems with it at all.
on 12 April 2014
Brought this for my husband, who has a lot of gas. It is so funny and he loves it =)
on 5 August 2013
I ordered this for my boyfriend as I know what he's like with his work mates and thought he could wear this to work. I love it, came early by a week! Chuffed. Gave it to him and he just laughed and laughed, he loves it too. So pleased. Would buy from this seller again :)

See one answered question