5.0 out of 5 stars Nice find
Bought these to try out instead of the usual Macks Pillow Soft that I've been using for years, as they usually fall out by the morning, meaning that I was being woken up by any noises. I find these comfortable to sleep with, and hardly feel them in my ear against the pillow.

Published on 9 April 2012 by Darren

1.0 out of 5 stars Product disappointing
I'm afraid this product was very disappointing. The earplugs were too soft to stay in the ear for a couple of minutes never mind all night long. They did not block out much noise at all. I gave them away and reverted to looking for the heavier traditional type I have used for years.

The product itself, however was dispatched very quickly.
Published 16 months ago by Pippa Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice find, 9 April 2012
This review is from: Howard Leight Laser Lite soft foam earplugs - SNR 35db - 10 pairs

I've being using them for a couple of months now and there's only been 2 or 3 occasions where 1 has come out by the morning, which is go going.

I find a pair usually lasts 6 or so nights before they'll no longer stay squidged up long enough to be able to slide them into my ears before puffing back up.

They don't block out every bit of noise, but do a very good job.

I would definitely recommended these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product disappointing, 18 July 2013

The product itself, however was dispatched very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for band practice..., 11 Sep 2012
Emmster "the book wurme" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
..and you would too if you had our guitarist. His amp really does go to 11.

Anyway - the 35db reduction was in the ball park that I wanted, as was the squidgy-foam-fit construction - because I know that, internally, my ears are slightly different shapes. I doubt I'm getting 35db reduction (as I'm not in the testing lab that produce such results) but then again, we're not playing stadium-loud.

They're cheap, mouldable, comfy and, for the price, I can't really fault them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking with vibrant colours but sadly not comfortable enough, 5 Jun 2014
I have given these a try and had some ear ache after a while and had to discontinue but that's not to say they will not suit others .

4.0 out of 5 stars No need to wait till Crristmas for a Silent Night!, 16 Nov 2014
At last! I can sleep without being disturbed by dogs, traffic, or my partner snoring! Took a bit of practice to insert correctly, and needed the length trimmed slightly, but worth trying with a couple to get it right.I will be ordering some more.

uncil these ear plugs a bit too long, but trimmed them slightly. Took a bit of practise to get them in , but persevere, it's worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earplugs ever!, 19 April 2014
These earplugs are the best I've tried. You mould them longways, insert into the ear carefully ( and not too far) and they expand to block out noise. Perfect for aircraft noise or if your partner snores!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat, 20 Aug 2013
These roll up really thin and after a bit of fiddling they went in my ears and expanded into place. Made the noise of F1 cars racing through the pit straight perfectly tolerable. Did exactly what they claimed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep like a baby, 9 Aug 2013
I always by these, as we have noisy dogs in our neighbourhood. These earplugs are great at keep certain noises out, just enough to help you sleep. been buying them for a few years now. excellent price and very very prompt delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars Too squishy to get into MY ears., 1 Aug 2013
Amazon Customer "David." (Somewhere on the road,travelling full time now) - See all my reviews
They sort of work,but not well enough for me,I've found much better for a cheaper price too.Very personal item tho.,they may suit others more than me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 July 2013
Mr. R. Garcia - See all my reviews
Tried a few different types of earplug recently and these are by far the lightest and most comfortable. Easy recommendation.

Howard Leight Laser Lite soft foam earplugs - SNR 35db - 10 pairs