Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 21 May 2013
A first class video reviewing the functioning or non functioning of parts of the brain, particularly recall and memory. Explained in simple terms with video examples to support.
I use this video in training programmes that I run for students
on 8 March 2014
informative for anyone but chose to buy as i work in an acquired brain injury residential home
its amazing what we miss! good insight how are brains work and how we perceive things.
going to recommend to my work colleagues.going to purchase more of this series
on 2 June 2014
This DVD really gets you thinking. It's good and gets you realising just how much of the world we miss. Fun to watch with family and friends to see just how good you are.
on 14 April 2014
Prompt service and a series well worth getting. Very interactive and interesting. Worth the price as it was very captivating; even my little sister watched it!
on 19 April 2015
GOOD INFO, TOO MUCH ABOUT SO CALLED GENIUSES, I WAS HOPING FOR MORE PRACTICAL AND ORGANISED INFORMATION ABOUT OUR 'SOUL'S' HOME
on 18 August 2014
My psychology students love this DVD!
on 8 November 2014
Good viewing,
on 21 October 2013
I bought this as a birthday present and it was thoroughly enjoyed - I would buy again and recommend it