5.0 out of 5 stars Dog stake
Fantastic stake. Perfect for our trip to a caravan site, strong enough for our 1 year old beagle, even at full speed chasing toys and playing, no budging or bending at all. It meant we didn't have to be holding him on the lead constantly and gave him enough freedom to do what he wanted without leaving our section (we had a 5m lead). Would definitely recommend.
Published 23 months ago by Freddie

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavyduty? I don't think so
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. S. Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog stake, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: HEAVY DUTY DOG STAKE. SECURE YOUR PET SAFELY. CAMPING, PICNICS, GARDEN (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Mar 2012
my japanese akita and huskey were both secure on this dog stake.

ive had bad ones before but this is the olny on that has worked for me and my dogs

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavyduty? I don't think so, 9 May 2013
I thought that heavy duty in the title meant that it would be suitable for my 7 month old Newfoundland. I was wrong. She managed to bend it badly within 10 minutes which made it difficult to screw in fully for future use. If you have a small or medium sized dog then there is nothing wrong with this but I would certainly not recommend it for large breeds - even when they are still young.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Stake, 10 Aug 2013
To be used in conjunction with the Tie-Out cable, the perfect answer to ensuring your dog doesn't wander off when you're busy doing something with your back turned! Ideal for camping, festivals etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 May 2013
We bought this to go camping wih our 1 year old German Shepherd. Arrived quickly and prompt. Was a little worried he'd be able to pull it out but it did the job perfectly! Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought to secure our trampoline, 23 Jun 2014
Seem relatively sturdy. We bought 4 and have them spaced around the trampoline base. No major hurricanes yet so not fully tested.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke 1st time!, 31 May 2013
Heavy duty my left foot... My Labrador (so hardly heavy duty surely?!) bent the bar and snapped the link the 1st time he used it! Not overly impressed tbh!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 Feb 2013
Arrived in time good sturdy stake easy to twist into ground and stays put. Would recomend for any one with a dog to purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 1 Aug 2014
I bought this for my dog as I was taking him camping for the first time. As soon as we arrived I attempted to put the stake in the ground which was hard and dry. The handle snapped off within two minutes of using it and it was unusable.

3.0 out of 5 stars There is a lot at stake., 8 Aug 2014
My British bulldogs bent these stakes on their first usage. The product is okay for small to medium size dogs, but they do not fit the bill for more powerful breeds .