Price:£3.59+ Free shipping

on 8 December 2013
this product did not dye the shoes at all - after following the instructions we were left with a mottled effect and not even black which was the colour desired - shoes now in bin - cheap dye ruined shoes
on 17 April 2013
I used this on some brown shoes and it seemed to work as I applied it, but when it dried it was just a slightly darker shade. You would need 4 bottles to get anywhere near black.
on 13 January 2013
Sons shoes looked just like new. My son had bought some suede trainers and were looking grey, I advised him to use dylon black dye and worked extremely well.
on 15 March 2015
When I received it and read through the instructions I found its not supposed to be for fake suede - I still used it to dye my trainer wedge heel (but actuarially needed to buy 2 bottles in the end) and will have to just waterproof them to hopefully seal the dye in better.
on 28 March 2016
This is brilliant. Easy to use. Easy clean up. I dyed my beige boots black. I'd hardly used them because of the colour. Tip: you need about three bottles to dye a pair of knee length boots. Well worth the money for giving me the chance to use these 'new' boots every day.
on 1 October 2015
This arrived promptly and in good condition. The bottle was smaller than I expected, but I dyed two pairs of small children's shoes and have lots over. That was a few weeks ago, and the dye is not running, staining clothes or fading. I'm pleased with the result.
on 20 May 2014
I needed to change the colour on a pair of suede shoes and was a little sceptical but this worked perfectly.

Tip: Wear rubber gloves and spread out plenty of newspaper or something to place the shoes on
on 9 February 2015
It ran out, I could only do 1 shoe with it and a little bit of the second shoe. I went back to the shoemaker who told me he hears this regularly. So I had to buy another bottle which makes it really expensive!
on 6 April 2016
I wasn't impressed with the black colour. I was colouring red boots black they are not black after two applications. The colour is more of a brown. Not impressed very disappointed with the product
on 18 July 2012
Very good service, fast delivery and great communication with the seller. The product was good but not as good as it was described as the bottle didn't fully dye completely a pair of opened suede shoes. There's the need of using two bottles to dye a pair of shoes completely black.