Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 24 April 2015
I have a real problem getting comfortable shoes and usually have to resort to wearing mens trainers. I need good cushioning as I have arthritis in my knee, 1 leg is shorter than the other so I wear an extra gel innersole to help compensate and I have very wide size 8.5 feet.
I have had a pair of skechers in the past and I knew I could just about get away with a size 8 as they come up slightly bigger and wider than other makes. I had been in town trying and failing to get summer shoes, Hotter size 9 wide fit were too small, then I tried a sports shop and was impressed with the mens size 9 go-walk (They didn't have ballet flats and the woman's shoes were too tight on the instep). I bought the size 9's and then checked on Amazon and found these beauty's, ordered 2 pairs and crossed my fingers. They were a tiny bit tight to start with on the toes of the left foot with an extra innersole and rubbed a bit on the heal of right foot but with plasters for the first few days they are now very comfortable.
I have girlie summer shoes! So happy :)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 April 2016
A super comfy pair of shoes.

This is my second pair of Go Walk. Last years are still going strong and have been through the washing machine several times.

They come in 5 colours for this design. I went for the navy. The upper is made of suede and synthetic material.

I like this design with the shiny elasticated strap, as they are smart enough to wear at work with trousers or a skirt. The bobble sole is well cushioned. I also like the fact that the antimicrobial sock liner means you don’t have to wear those silly sock liners that ping off.

They are a very lightweight shoe and the only negative I would say is that if you need a lot of arch support these may not be the shoe for you.

I am usually a size 8 but I have learned with Skechers they are a big fit so I always buy a 7 and these fit perfectly.

Overall they are a smart and comfortable shoe and therefore I would be happy to recommend.

Positives
Attractive design
Wash well
Lightweight and hard wearing
Price

Negatives
They are not the greatest at supporting the arches if you have flat feet.

I have added some photos I hope you find them helpful.
review image review image
on 5 May 2014
These are much lighter than the other Go Walk trainers. The upper is a nylon mesh, slightly transparent with suede edgings. The strap is an elastic satin ribbon. I wore these straight away and they are as comfortable and stylish as the others. More feminine and look nice with a skirt or cropped jeans. If you are a half size shoe go down to the next full size. I generally take a size 5.5 in other shoes, but always take a size 5 in Skechers.

My only gripe is that the other colours have white soles and this prevents me buying them. The black ones have black soles which are perfect but I would like an all over navy pair!
on 6 August 2014
I'm usually a size 6 but with these a 5 is a much better fit. This is the second pair I've bought and they are very comfortable to wear and look good with shorts - cut-offs or a casual skirt
on 4 April 2015
Shoes are lovely, so comfortable, but sizing is completely wrong. I ordered a 5, the size I have been for 20 years, and were huge, possibly 2 sizes too big. Am going to wait until I go to a shop to try different ones on, rather than reorder a smaller size. Paid nearly £6 in postage due to returning , don't want to have to do that again.
on 11 April 2013
Only issue a bit narrow fitting around the front so not a comfortable as other shoes from skechers so ok if you have a slightly narrow foot.
on 16 May 2013
Purchased these for my holiday in the sun and wanted something light weight and comfortable for those evening walks to show off the tan that i will be working on all day:) However as we did see some nice weather in good old England i decided to break them and OMG i could of walked and walked, even where the rain came out, i love these shoes. Look good to with jeans. I did rub some Vaseline around my ankles just in case they rubbed like all new shoes do when not wearing socks but next time i don't think i'll bother.
on 10 September 2015
Disappointed because backs of the shoe cut into my foot and cause blister. They look great and fit well at the front. I have two other pairs of 'Go Walk' shoes which have higher backs which fit perfectly and this is what I expected when I made this purchase. I should have returned them but persevered in the hope that they would become more comfortable.
on 7 July 2014
These are light as a feather and flexible. The soles grip well on multiple surfaces so walking on steep or uneven surfaces is safe. They slip on easily and the strap holds the foot secure. They're even machine washable apparently, although I haven't tried that yet. I love them...
on 11 August 2014
These are sooooo comfy. Ordered a size 7 and fitted fine. You can also wash them in the washing machine with no probs. have ordered a couple of different colours as so comfy.

Would recommend