5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy boots, 16 Mar. 2014
These are lovely comfortable boots at a very reasonable price. Great fit and well admired. I love them and think they will last a long time as they are very well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than advertised - EU 41 not EU 40, 23 Jan. 2014
Flint (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
The description of the boots says it's a UK size 7, EU size 40 but on the box it says EU size 41 which makes it rather on the large side for me. I am usually a size 6 in a shoe but sometimes order a slightly bigger size to accommodate thick socks. I like heels but need the greater stability of a wedge. Despite the sizing inaccuracy I think I will be keeping them. At the reduced price they are good value for a well made, comfortable, suede boot. They are smart enough for work but also look good with jeans. They are a bit on the heavy side, but then with a wedge as big as this I was half expecting them to be too heavy. However I'd rather have a platform that is up to the job than one that is too spongy and collapses after only a few times out and about. I expect them to get lots of wear. No doubt my daughter (who is a size 7) will be pleased to 'borrow' them off me at some point in the future :)

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy boots, 18 July 2013
Mr. J. D. Sharp (Thornton-Cleveleys,, Lancs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
had to return size 5 but these are a great fit, nice and comfy, good height as I am only 5ft 1in tall, fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 18 Mar. 2013
I absolutely love these ankle boots. The platfoorm gives you that extra height without any pain. they also look quite slim and not chunky as some other ankle boots. Look great with leggings, trousers or skirts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jan. 2013
I buy this pair of shoes because Im not enough tall. It works perfectly to make me feel taller and comfortable to be worn as the gradient of the wedge is not too big. And yet its good looking. Would recommend any others to get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 18 Dec. 2012
Very comfortable boots, lovely almond shaped toe, slimline and the sizing is generous, which for me personally is just perfect: I wear UK6.5 and normally have to buy up a size, i.e. UK7. But these fit me in UK6-US8.5. I have bought both the black and the brown pairs and am absolutely delighted. Love my new boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 18 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Rockport Women's Cedra Wedges Boots (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - get them now!!, 23 Sept. 2014
I love these.Great price as well- I had to buy a larger size in black and seperate insoles and I have the version as boots also.Fast delivery too.