on 5 February 2012
Slim gum is amazing if you struggle with your weight, if your tempted to eat things that you shouldn't just try slim gumit takes away the temptation. I have been using this product for 3 weeks and am amazed at how well it works, I've told all my work mates about it and they are going to order this great product. In conclusion we all have temptations with food,just use slim gum and you will be amazed at how well it works.
on 14 September 2013
This stuff really works. It makes you stop eating with a combination of active ingredients and a lovely minty flavour. Also doubles up as a good way to keep your teeth a little healthier if you chew after a meal, made me stop wanting a sugary dessert.
on 3 August 2012
Great product day 2 and I'm not snaking, it's also a great tasting gum you would never know any difference! Fast delivery so once I'd decided to use slim gum with my balanced diet I ordered and it was here in 2 days! Fantastic, already lost a couple of pound in a few days can't wait to see the results in a few weeks!! :-))
on 7 June 2014
This chewing gum actually has cut down on my craving sweet foods
For me this can only be a good, its helping me say no to carbs
Will keep on with this
i
on 20 September 2012
I have been taking it for 4 weeks and it is really working along with healthy eating, I haven't been hungry and the weight seems to be dropping off
on 3 September 2013
I would like give Thanks to LA Muscle SlimGum it's really work and I will Continue use this Product and I recommend to friends.
on 30 May 2014
Although ive noticed that im more relaxed with food, have more patience before lunch ! Its a bit too expensive though ,,,
on 23 April 2015
Love this product so much! need to get this back its brilliant!
on 16 October 2013
This product really does help curb your appetite for snacking, helping you cutdown on your caloric intake, I would definitely recommend!
on 3 October 2013
I bought this product, not really convinced it would do anything for me, but the results have been amazing! I have it when I feel like binging on choc and crisps and it counters my cravings which in turn has helped me shed the pounds!

I would recommend to anyone who cant seem to get those extra pounds off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See one answered question