5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
Published 21 months ago by E. Heckingbottom

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
We wanted to replace our failing dictionary/thesaurus with a newer product. After looking on Amazon at various reviews, we settled on this one.

Published 12 months ago by Aremess

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 28 Nov 2012
E. Heckingbottom "elaineheck143" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Seiko ER6700 Concise Oxford Dictionary/ Thesaurus/ Encyclopedia (Electronics)
I have been a lover of Seiko Concise Oxford Dictionary:Thesaurus and Spellchecker with crossword & anagram solver but, now that I have discvered this one, I will be pushin this as well! More than a dictionary, spellchecker and thesaurus; this also contains an encyclopedia, allowing you to research further into the things that you want to look up. Handy in places where a computer may not always be practical, this takes you one stage further than most electronic dictionaries and is well worth considering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it!, 5 Jan 2013
It has all the items I wanted on it. It replaces my old ER6000 which I've worn out. I wouldn't be without it at my age!

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my son at school, 12 Feb 2013
Simple to use - key colour variations make it easier for a dyslexic child/person to navigate. Comprehensive information available. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 7 Dec 2012
Cuffley Girl (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my husband's Birthday to help with crosswords, spelling, etc. We're both impressed by the ease of use & the range of cross-referencing. It now lives next to the kitchen table (where most of the crosswords are done), and is in regular use. The fact that it doesn't fold up or have a cover isn't a problem for us, as it doesn't travel anywhere! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 1 Jun 2013
Brought this for my grandma for her birthday, she had an older version perviously! She loves it!!! It is easy for her to use, and the screen is clear! The buttons are much better than on the older version and you can set them to beep, this is great for my Gran as she hasn't got a lot of feeling left in her fingertips! Brilliant! A very successful Birthday present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko ER6700, 1 April 2013
I purchased this for my husband, he loves it! He say's "it's easy to use, easy to read and a good bit of kit for a non techno-phobe to play with"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of equipment., 1 May 2013
Perfect for daily use, for finding all information you will ever need.
Perfect for students and retired people alike,
Conveniently pocket sized.

5.0 out of 5 stars present for my husband, 22 Nov 2013
my husband is very pleased with Seiko dictionary, easy to carry around and take on holidays, this is his 3rd one over a number of years and there is always noticeable updates,

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 Aug 2013
Aremess "AremessUK" (Littlehampton, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

We felt that the encyclopaedia would be an added bonus albeit that we only really use it to help with crosswords when we're stuck. It's on this latter point that the ER6700 falls down. Whereas, with our previous electronic dictionary/thesaurus we came across anomalies when a dictionary word didn't appear in the thesaurus and/or when using the crossword aid to find words where we only knew some of the letters, again, dictionary words didn't appear in the 'solutions'. However, the EER6700 does much worse and many is the time when we're stuck for a word, the crossword helper comes up blank.

Very disappointing that the manufacturers of these machines can't seem to find a solution to the problem of linking the dictionary to the thesaurus or to the crossword helper.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it.., 11 Jun 2013
I like it, works great and my 6year old sone is able to operate this.. so met my actual need....