5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it!
It has all the items I wanted on it. It replaces my old ER6000 which I've worn out. I wouldn't be without it at my age!
Published 22 months ago by MM

Published 3 months ago by martin gloyens

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it!, 5 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 28 Nov 2012
E. Heckingbottom "elaineheck143" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Seiko ER6700 Concise Oxford Dictionary/ Thesaurus/ Encyclopedia (Electronics)
I have been a lover of Seiko Concise Oxford Dictionary:Thesaurus and Spellchecker with crossword & anagram solver but, now that I have discvered this one, I will be pushin this as well! More than a dictionary, spellchecker and thesaurus; this also contains an encyclopedia, allowing you to research further into the things that you want to look up. Handy in places where a computer may not always be practical, this takes you one stage further than most electronic dictionaries and is well worth considering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 7 Dec 2012
Cuffley Girl (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my husband's Birthday to help with crosswords, spelling, etc. We're both impressed by the ease of use & the range of cross-referencing. It now lives next to the kitchen table (where most of the crosswords are done), and is in regular use. The fact that it doesn't fold up or have a cover isn't a problem for us, as it doesn't travel anywhere! Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my son at school, 12 Feb 2013
Simple to use - key colour variations make it easier for a dyslexic child/person to navigate. Comprehensive information available. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 1 Jun 2013
Brought this for my grandma for her birthday, she had an older version perviously! She loves it!!! It is easy for her to use, and the screen is clear! The buttons are much better than on the older version and you can set them to beep, this is great for my Gran as she hasn't got a lot of feeling left in her fingertips! Brilliant! A very successful Birthday present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko ER6700, 1 April 2013
I purchased this for my husband, he loves it! He say's "it's easy to use, easy to read and a good bit of kit for a non techno-phobe to play with"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of equipment., 1 May 2013
Perfect for daily use, for finding all information you will ever need.
Perfect for students and retired people alike,
Conveniently pocket sized.

5.0 out of 5 stars present for my husband, 22 Nov 2013
my husband is very pleased with Seiko dictionary, easy to carry around and take on holidays, this is his 3rd one over a number of years and there is always noticeable updates,

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the earnest, but not terribly good, crossword fanatic, 1 Aug 2014
Reasonable, but Seiko seems to be treating the user as semi-literate and technically incompetent. The 'Headword' is both irritating and unnecessary, often causing the loss of the first letter of the word entered, and as a result annoying adjustments have to be made. I miss the 'Clear' button and the 'Hyphen' facility on earlier models. The 'Encyc' is useful but should not appear once 'Dict' or 'Thes' have been pressed as it cannot usually be reached. What I really miss in 'Anagram Solver' is the ability to find hyphenated anagrams from a jumble of letters (this was once available, perhaps not with Seiko, but in an earlier make that I once had). All in all, not bad but could be better, especially as it is not all that cheap.
Martin Gloyens

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it.., 11 Jun 2013
I like it, works great and my 6year old sone is able to operate this.. so met my actual need....