5.0 out of 5 stars Lewis: Series 6 - Fine drama that leaves an indelible stain
So here we are, series 6 of Morse spin-off Lewis. It stars Kevin Whatley and Laurence Fox as Lewis and Hathaway in four more fine mystery dramas. As usual the cast and production are pretty darned good, with four well paced convoluted mysteries that test our heroes to the limit and provide some six hours of adsorbing telly.

The pair leisurely stroll around...
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by Victor

1.0 out of 5 stars Another mess up!
Absolutely fed up, as I have been sent the the same discs. A real waste of money and annoyance. There is no point of sending them back, as I live miles from the post office, which isn't very reliable and extremely expensive. Yours very disappointed UKR
Published 2 months ago by Ute-Karin Ridger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 416 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough of this series, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
I absolutely love this program. I must admit I am addicted to British Crime drama, it's something we do well, real and gritty and also gentle and humorous at the same time. These two are the perfect combination without a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lewis - Series 6, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Like all the other DVD' s of Lewis I enjoyed watching it very much much. The episodes were very interesting and different. I always like the humor between the two main characters and they are very human. The countryside is beautifully shown and adds more interest. I would recommend the DVD to all my friends and Family.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good series., 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
The plots are interesting usually, although my wife frequently falls asleep before the end, after demanding to see a "Lewis".

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Watch Series, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Now have series 1 - 6 and everyone of the episodes has been just great. Whatever made Kevin Whately think he couldn`t follow Morse, didn`t Morse teach him everything he knows, he even likes Classical and Operatic Music now!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lewis 6, 3 Feb 2014
R. Binnie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
It's a lot better to watch the series when you want and to get them delivered quickly and i find it much better with out the adverts intruding into the matter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series!, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
These two work so well together! Lewis down-to-earth & Hathaway a little more 'academic'!! Great programme - I've enjoyed it so much I have all the series, so I can watch when I want!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Best Seller., 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
I throughly enjoyed watching this series from the very start. This series I find is not as ponderous as Morse and there is more interaction between the cast with fine performances from Kevin Whately, Lawrence Fox, Claire Holman who plays the attractive pathologist and Rebecca Front as Superintendent Innocent. I love the views of Oxford and in particular the round building. The performances from Kevin and Lawrence are superbe and there are some sutle jokes intermingled in the scripts. Well worth watching. The score for the series is composed by Barrington Phelong who also composed the score to Morse. The score is very different but the sound of the strings evokes the river running through Oxford.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan 2014
Mr. P. J. Simmons "Phil" (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Great price and I will show it to my mates. I sure will buy more like this with no worries

4.0 out of 5 stars Consistent enjoyable., 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Lewis and Hathaway never disappoint , easy viewing enjoyable and good to watch, I just like this partnership and men working together. Jacqueline....

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
AS we live aboard in the Med alway's enjoy getting my ' Lewis "fix when we return to the UK. Good service and value

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 416 | Next ›

Lewis - Series 6 [DVD]
Lewis - Series 6 [DVD] by Kevin Whately (DVD - 2012)