on 4 October 2013
The base on these players make it a lot easier to control the players than the original that came with the game. The detail is all-right but not stunning.

Enjoyed them enough to buy the Celtic team set as well - now I just need a stand that can belt out "You'll never walk alone" before my Battle of Britain games.
on 7 January 2013
My son loves this....he's a big fan and loves Subbuteo and Liverpool! A timeless game that young and old enjoy.
on 7 January 2013
My 9 year old son loves Liverpool FC so this is a great buy for his subbuteo game. Top quality.
on 30 December 2013
my husband loved this made a display on his 50th birthday cake along with doing the liverpool badge would recommend this as a good way to show i supported his team
on 16 April 2013
I purchased these for my Son's Birthday. He is really pleased with them and I have to say the quality of the players is surprisingly good for the price paid. They are being well used so a worthy purchase. Delivery was prompt and goods were in perfect order.
I would definately use this seller again.
on 21 November 2015
Fantastic product, well delivered. A*** Plays the game really well, figures are strong and well detailed with ethnic groups. Very surprised how good this product was, even has sponsors and numbers with symbols on kit.
on 2 December 2014
bought this for xmas 2014 to replace my sons original set from the 1980s which was looking tired. now my grandson will love them just like his dad did.
on 26 February 2016
Another surprise birthday present for a nephew. He loved this team especially as supports Liverpool
on 1 January 2016
My son loves his football and this was a great addition to his Christmas present of subbuteo.
on 31 March 2015