on 6 July 2013
This whole series is brilliant. The titles make no sense (what is the Mech all about?!) a better name would be 'A bit like Starcraft Book 1" for example! Either way, it's a great story.

My one complaint - as with a lot of Kindle titles - there are a lot of typos, missing words etc etc. Really. There are. Maybe there are even a few in the 'read it now' part - see for yourself. But it's not a big issue in the great scheme of things. I just think the author needs to sack his editor/proof-reader and get me to do it for them.
on 25 April 2012
I found this, as with the others, to be an enjoyable read. The story doesn't link in with the rest other than it's the same race of aliens involved (which was only a very minor disappointment) and whilst it was short it was still value for money.
on 26 December 2012
Creative premise to the story and it always keeps you wanting to read the next page. I read most on B.V.s stuff now.
on 19 January 2016
A very short book. Don't remember when I was looking to buy informing me that it was a short story.
on 6 March 2012
I love these MECH books.

You need to read at least MECH 1 before reading this one. As with all the MECH books this was a fun but short read with stupid humans and wierdo aliens, laughed out loud a couple of times reading this.

Heres the plot - a space battle between planets. A world of hippies against a world of over privaliged, genetically enhanced, facists. Throw in a malevolent, scheming, long lost, armour plated alien to mix it up a bit.

Fun Fun Fun
on 19 September 2014
good read, time well spent, would reccommend
on 16 February 2015
Good short story to start the series.
on 8 December 2015