5.0 out of 5 stars Smacks of good quality. Beautiful design
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:10 Mins
I bought this not for travel but because there can be competition in our household for chargers. I bought it to have 4 sockets on one charger.

I have tried the fast charger on my iPad and had no problems - it works well. It is great to have a fast charger as the iPad takes a long time to charge on a standard...
Published 1 month ago by Mister G

1.0 out of 5 stars There is a known fault with these chargers
One star as there is no option for lower (which is what it deserves). I was really pleased with this when I received it and used it for the 1st time to charge my Sony Xperia Z1 (needs LOTS of charging!) but since that 1st time, the charger has stopped working. I've tried it in various sockets, at home and work with various phones both Android and IOS using various cables...
Published 13 months ago by John Turner

‹ Previous | 136 37 3852 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Became too hot to touch after a year of use!, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: PortaPow 2.5A Quad USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee (UK Plug) (Accessory)
Worked great for a year, then started to get hot while charging. Even just one device!
I was afraid to use it at the point and disposed of it.
I forgot about the 3 year guarantee, well it was a year after!
It work well when it ran cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device which now charges all my usb devices, 6 Sept. 2014
Excellent device which now charges all my usb devices. No messing around with multiple chargers anymore. The PortaPow varies the current delivered to each device to match that of its custom charger. All my old chargers are packed away!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for a while then suddenly stopped working after only a few uses., 29 Aug. 2013
Worked fine for a while then suddenly stopped working after only a few uses. I think others have had this problem also so it suggests poor quality control.

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually use this in the bedroom to charge kindle ..., 29 Aug. 2014
I actually use this in the bedroom to charge kindle, tablet, phone etc. at night. It handles them all with ease. The LEDs are a little bright, so a small square of semi-opaque tape over that sorted out the glare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Mar. 2015
Mr. J. Whitehouse (Sidcup) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it says it does. Amazing charger, especially if you get it with the fast charger! I can charge my iPhone 6, iPad mini 3, and pebble steel all together - and it's fast too! Highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect product for those families/people that have lots of gadgets, 15 Mar. 2015
A perfect product for those families/people that have lots of gadgets. The fast charge works well. I now have two of these. The kids take one on school trips where they need lots of USB chargers. Solid too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for Tablets, 6 Jan. 2015
I ordered one initially, I was so impressed I ordered another two. Well made and does the job really well, true 2.5A, great for Tablets, phones etc, great product. fast efficient service and delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent item, works very well, 27 Nov. 2014
excellent item,works very well.got in amazon lightning deal.bought for holiday use,so no need to take all of charging plugs.great bit of kit,use daily also,phone,kindle ect.very pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Beautiful product., 26 Aug. 2014
Beautiful product. Will charge any phone effortlessly with minimal heating up. The pink (loaded) blue (free) indicator is a very trendy and sophisticated addition - very smart. Definitely reccomended!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best gadgets I own, 26 Oct. 2014
MISS L. Jones "lauz83" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
One of the best gadgets I own, use it on a daily basis with 2 personal phones and 2 work phones in our household, no problems whatsoever and means we can use 4 chargers on one plug socket. Fantastic.

‹ Previous | 136 37 3852 | Next ›