5.0 out of 5 stars heaven for feet
Bought these for work and they are idea. I have never owned a more comfortable pair of shoes. Wash in machine no problem and are quick to dry. If you work 13 hours shifts like myself these are a must.
Published 16 months ago by mrs t

3.0 out of 5 stars A good shoe
Only issue a bit narrow fitting around the front so not a comfortable as other shoes from skechers so ok if you have a slightly narrow foot.
Published 17 months ago by Ms. S. E. Knowles

3.0 out of 5 stars A good shoe, 11 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars heaven for feet, 23 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My Fourth Pair of Go Walks, 5 May 2014
These are much lighter than the other Go Walk trainers. The upper is a nylon mesh, slightly transparent with suede edgings. The strap is an elastic satin ribbon. I wore these straight away and they are as comfortable and stylish as the others. More feminine and look nice with a skirt or cropped jeans. If you are a half size shoe go down to the next full size. I generally take a size 5.5 in other shoes, but always take a size 5 in Skechers.

My only gripe is that the other colours have white soles and this prevents me buying them. The black ones have black soles which are perfect but I would like an all over navy pair!

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird Sizing, 23 Feb 2014
I did so much research before I ordered these. I am a small size 5 but I know this makes comes up big. I ordered a 4, and they were perfect length wise, the downside is that they are narrow & my feet spilled over the sides. I have sent them back but really wished that they fit me & can't order the next size up as they will be too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Go Walk shoes, 16 Jun 2014
These shoes are perfect for walking but they are a bit wide, a smaller size would not fit as your toes would be touching the end. Only solution is to put an insole in which defeats the purpose of the inner sole of the shoe. I would have liked to purchase a ballet pair but I would just walk out of them, solution, purchase the shoes that have a strap over the top.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Go Walk, 29 Jun 2014
By and large these are the most comfortable shoes, lightweight with a very soft footbed, however mine had a fault on the heel that rubbed me but I'd worn them so couldn't send them back, I just put a heel grip in and it was then OK because they are so stretchy.
It wouldn't stop me buying another pair but I'd check them over thoroughly before I went out in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe. I followed the advice of other buyers ..., 9 July 2014
Excellent shoe. I followed the advice of other buyers and went for the size 8 as I am normally a size 9.
The shoe fits perfectly. It us a lovely choice hid summer. I bought the original Go Walk in black. That is a very comfortable shoe but it is also one of the ugliest!
This ballet shoe has the same comfort but has a feminine style. So I'm a very happy bunny and rill probably buy another colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenally comfortable!, 7 July 2014
These are light as a feather and flexible. The soles grip well on multiple surfaces so walking on steep or uneven surfaces is safe. They slip on easily and the strap holds the foot secure. They're even machine washable apparently, although I haven't tried that yet. I love them...

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but not durable, 11 Aug 2014
Belle Noir (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These have got to be the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Normally a standard size 5.5, I ordered a size 5 and found them to be a perfect fit.

Sadly, their good looks didn't last long. After machine washing them for the first time on a 30oC quick-wash setting, I was disappointed to note that the suede trim on one shoe had faded to a washed-out greenish black - but not on the other, resulting in a shabby mismatched look.

I ordered them on 10 June, received them 11 June and started wearing them 12 June. The shoes received VERY light wear, yet less than two months later they are fit to be consigned to the dustbin since the stitching at the side has ripped apart, leaving a visible hole. Safe to say that I expected more of Skechers.

I have requested authorisation to return the shoes to amazon for a refund. I could not recommend them to anyone - not unless they were happy to regard shoes as monthly disposables.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 22 April 2014
L. Bell (UK) - See all my reviews
These are soooo comfortable! I wish there was a little more support around the foot (hence the 4 stars) but generally I love them!