5.0 out of 5 stars As described
Published 22 months ago by Marcher

2.0 out of 5 stars rip off
Good but crazily expensive for what it is.
Published 2 months ago by Hasan Kanji

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 16 April 2013
Marcher (A Lush Lawn Suburb, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bose ® Ear Cushion Kit for QuietComfort ® 15 (Electronics)
After both my previous cushions wore out within a day of each other, I was left with the prospect of shelling out over 30 quid for replacements, or around 15 for non bose cushions. I'm glad I paid the extra and can recommend that choice to other people with the same reluctance to pay the full price. now my headphones are super comfy again and will last me another 4 years of heavy use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ear pads. My review - 06/11/2014, 6 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Bose ® Ear Cushion Kit for QuietComfort ® 15 (Electronics)
I have just received these today and have tested them quite a lot. After using my QC15 headphones for 3 years the material started to fall apart and wasn't a great experience listening to music after a while. I know I needed an upgrade, so I made sure I purchased these original ear pads.

The installation was incredibly easy. The instructions clearly show you how to do things step-by-step and are straight forward. The quality of the ear pads are pretty much how I remember the original ones feeling, although a bit more stiff. I'm sure the stiffness is because they haven't been used so I'm confident they will go back to the original memory foam feel.

I have no doubt I have made a great decision, and for £29.99 I cannot complain considering they did last me 3 years!

I hope this helps anybody on the fence about purchasing these ear pads!

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement pads - expensive but worthwhile, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Bose ® Ear Cushion Kit for QuietComfort ® 15 (Electronics)
I was a little loathed to spend this amount on foam earphone pads, given that there were significantly cheaper options. The main reason was that I hadn't replaced the pads before, so wanted something that should be "guaranteed to work and should be good".
The replacement turned out to be simple. The minute I put my headphones on I was reminded of how they felt when new (the foam was/is quite solid - perhaps slightly uncomfortably so) but easy to get used to again.
Given that this model of headphone are still popular, so £30 has breathed new life into a £250 piece of kit (that have had ~3 years of almost daily use), I can't find much to complain about.
I would definitely recommend this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Bose ® Ear Cushion Kit for QuietComfort ® 15 (Electronics)
A good replacement for a great pair of headphones, I got four years out of my original ones, and it was a good thing that Bose thought about making these items a replacement as they do get a lot of abuse....

4.0 out of 5 stars Padtastic,, 7 April 2013
Mr. R. J. Hoy - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bose ® Ear Cushion Kit for QuietComfort ® 15 (Electronics)
A bit expensive but the real deal. They are better than any cheap knock off, so if you use your headphones a lot, they are worth the expense when your pads perish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent investment, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Bose ® Ear Cushion Kit for QuietComfort ® 15 (Electronics)
Well worth investing in genuine pair of air cushions as you have it last for another 3-4 years. It turned my QC15 into new pair of headphones. Ear pads are easy to install and there is an installation guide that comes with it. Once you snaped it in place it feels not as soft as old ones. Give it couple of weeks and it will get as comfortable as you old cushions.
100% recommend getting original item. Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always pay for genuine parts., 10 Sept. 2013
C. Gray (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bose ® Ear Cushion Kit for QuietComfort ® 15 (Electronics)
I had bought ear cushions from a different seller and while they are adequate they were not Bose. The difference in price of the authentic Bose replacement pads is well worth paying as the fit is perfect and my QC15 headphones sound like new. I can thoroughly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bose headphones now as good as new :), 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bose ® Ear Cushion Kit for QuietComfort ® 15 (Electronics)
Required as original ear cushions had started to break down. Arrived promptly and very easy to fit I decided to fit them myself as a non techy person and instructions are clear and easy to understand. Headphones now good as new can Definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect replacement, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bose ® Ear Cushion Kit for QuietComfort ® 15 (Electronics)
I bought the replacement headphone pads from Bose via Amazon. Expensive but quality is up to scratch. Delivery was earlier than expected. I am very pleased with quality and comfort. Fitting was a simple task and set up phones for more years of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Parts, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bose ® Ear Cushion Kit for QuietComfort ® 15 (Electronics)
These are genuine parts. Although there are cheaper copies available. My experience when I bought them was they were poor quality and fell apart quite quickly. These are the real deal. I now have headphones that look and feel new.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›