5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Now this is a real set of Star Wars images. You don't get the people / characters but the images are excellent, no complaints and a reasonable price with good delivery.
Published on 27 Jun. 2012 by Richard B

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed
Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by Helena

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: STAR WARS - Wall Sticker set: Space Battle (Kitchen & Home)
My son was so pleased when I put these up as a big Star Wars fan. They look good but unfortunately within a day the biggest one fell off the wall then some of the others did the same! So I have to keep rubbing them back on each morn when I make his bed. I had to throw the big one away as there was no way it was staying up. Theses stickers weren't cheap. So one unhappy son & one cross Mum!! Would I recommend NO

4.0 out of 5 stars Battle Scene, 4 Jan. 2013
the stickers were easy to use - went on the wall easily and stayed there - it was fun creating a battle scene

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jun. 2012
Richard B (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 19 Feb. 2014
Received extremely quickly. It all looks good on my sons ceiling. Especially the large Death Star. Hope they will stay stuck to the ceiling as my daughter's sticker set tends to peel off sometimes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Nov. 2013
I bought these for my boys to create a battle scene in their bedroom in our new house. The pics look great especially the death star. Although some of the TIE interceptor stickers are fairly naff (being side on views!) My biggest gripe is that they don't stay on the wall! I am constantly re-rubbing them onto the wall. In some cases we've given up. There's got to be better out there!

4.0 out of 5 stars look fab, 14 Oct. 2013
Received within delivery timescales. Look great in my sons bedroom. Easy to place on the wall, would only say could have donw with some more of the coloured lines which are the fires/shots from the pods/ships etc

5.0 out of 5 stars They look great on the wall, 15 Aug. 2013
These stickers look great on the wall. When they came they looked small but when they were put on the wall they look amazing. And our son loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY DETAILED STICKERS, 28 April 2013
I GOT THESE TO PUT ON AN ARCADE CLAW MACHINE THAT I`M RESTORING FOR MY KIDS BEDROOM.
WHEN IT WAS FINNISHED IT LOOKED GREAT, REALLY BROUGHT IT TO LIFE AND MY KID LOVES IT.
EASY TO USE AND CLEAN

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 10 April 2013
very happy with the product and the company, ordered to Spain and arrived in a few days. Stickers look amazing on my son's bedroom wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need in one pack, 9 Feb. 2013
This is amazingly good value for money, all the individual stickers can be placed anywhere you like, there is enough choice and range of size to cover a full wall.

STAR WARS - Wall Sticker set: Space Battle