4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, fast delivery, good price
Excellent quality which is what you expect from Musto.The clip which holds the hat to your coat collar etc is brilliant and good quality, great for sailing or when it's windy.price was good and delivery fast.
Published on 25 Feb. 2013 by GuitaristChris

2.0 out of 5 stars Really quite small....So disappointed...
I had a Musto cap some years ago but lost it while travelling. It had all the features of this one but was a cotton mix. It fitted me perfectly, and several friends went and bought one having seen mine.

Published 11 months ago by Marius

2.0 out of 5 stars Really quite small....So disappointed..., 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Musto Fast Dry Crew Cap in Black AL1390 (Misc.)

This one that I bought as a replacement, on the other hand, is 100% synthetic (hence the 'fast dry' aspect, I suppose) and is simply too small, despite being a 'one size fits all'. I'm a fairly big guy (6'2") with a correspondingly large head, but my hat size is around 7 and 5/8ths, so I don't consider myself a total freak. This hat will just about go on my head if I cram it on, but it's painfully tight. I thought the point of the adjustment strap was so that smaller heads could fit into a larger size. Also, because its polyester there's no hope of it stretching to fit me over time.

I didn't return it because I thought that one or other of my friends might like it, but it turns out that, unlike my last Musto cap, I can't even give this one away! I'm seriously disappointed given my previous experience of Musto products.

That said, it seems well put together, and if you've got a small head I'm sure it'll do the job for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Musto Fast Dry Crew Cap in Black AL1390 (Misc.)
Too small (even with adjustment), tends to sit on the top of your head and made of very flimsy material (almost 'see-through').

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, fast delivery, good price, 25 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Musto Fast Dry Crew Cap in Black AL1390 (Misc.)
Prompt delivery and perfect cap and fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sept. 2014