5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly
Attractive colour trim. Good size -my Toyota sewing machine fitted comfortably and the pockets allow storage of the foot pedal and other items. Does the job and is reasonably priced.
Published on 28 Oct. 2012 by Collinson

2.0 out of 5 stars Over-priced
Published on 23 Feb. 2013 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 28 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars An OK bag for Sewing Machine or craft., 30 Mar. 2013
K. A. Newton (North West England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sewing Machine Bag Black With Fuchsia (Kitchen & Home)
The bag is made of quality black fabric and has a woven pink lining. Not sure about it being rainproof. Description states 3mm. thick padding. I do not this is enough thickness for proper protection. A wrap of bubble wrap wrapped around the machine would be a cheap additive.

The base inside the bag is very sturdy and has metal fittings that stand out. These could scratch paint from under a machine. My wrap of bubble wrap would stop this.

The pocket on the front is only one and a half inches deep plus the width of the zip. and its base is in line with base of bag. A foot pedal wider than the pocket would make the pocket bulge.

Handles are very strong and stitched well on to the front and back of the bag. The pink wraparound of fabric on the handles is permanently fixed on one handle and has pink velco to keep it firm.

The top zip has two pull tags and opens from low on one side to low on the other. The pocket zip only has one pull tag.

My Elna Carina Air Electronic SU fits with space to spare. This space will need filling to stop the machine from moving about though I could put the separate mains lead and air-controlled foot control with it's hollow hose (hose must not get squashed)wrapped in bubble pack to fill in this space.

I also put in a wide plastic compartmental box for accessories in with the machine. This fits in too standing on its bottom edge. (This is a wide Flambeau box almost as wide as the sewing machine and 2"-3" deep. and luckily not as high as the machine when the box is stood that way).

The machine's power lead could instead lie flat in the bottom of the outer pocket with its plug at one end. I could wrap the plug in bubblepack to stop the prongs sticking in anything. The separate foot control is a round, lightweight one only 2" or so high with a hollow tube that must not be crushed.

There is still plenty of room for the manual if I chose to put the foot control and mains lead in the pocket.

Quite a nice bag - I wish they did a smaller version for my smaller Elna machine.

Edit Sunday 31 March, 2013.

The bag contained my larger Elna Carina (SU) sewing machine - which is a quite heavy plastic machine - not my beloved Elna SU made of steel.

It was sitting on the floor in the bag and I went to pick it up but only picked up one handle - I heard a tear. The handle is stitched so securely that when the handle lifted it was the outer fabric that gave way, the inner pink fabric has not torn.

There is a little tear in the fabric near the handle. This is mendable - I'll put a patch inside - but I just think buyers should make sure if they lift the bag when it contains a heavy machine that they hold both handles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good bag, 23 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Sewing Machine Bag Black With Fuchsia (Kitchen & Home)
No issues with this product. Very, very good, I would have liked if it had a bit more padding inside to protect the sewing machine,otherwise perfect for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Over-priced, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Sewing Machine Bag Black With Fuchsia (Kitchen & Home)
I needed a bag in a hurry for a class I was attending. I thought this looked ok but I was disappointed when it arrived. It was big enough to take my machine (a Brother Innov-is 20LE) but it was a struggle to get the presser foot and power cord into the pocket along with my bag of scissors etc and I was loath to put anything in the main bag as there isn't a separate pocket so things could bash against the presser foot. The nylon fabric it is made of feels very thin and flimsy and I don't think the zips will last. I've rubbed them with a silicon polish as they did not open easily and I was afraid they would break or jam. The bottom is sturdy enough, but the bag would benefit from either better quality fabric, or padding. Actually, the packaging from Amazon the bag came in was better quality than the bag itself! (Well done Amazon as usual, for packaging and delivery).

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing Bag, 20 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Sewing Machine Bag Black With Fuchsia (Kitchen & Home)
Great quality item. This bag is perfect for keeping your sewing machine clean and dust free, also looks neat and tidy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sewing Machine Bag Black With Fuchsia (Kitchen & Home)
Makes carrying the machine about so much easier and pocket is great for for the foot peddle.Good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sewing Machine Bag Black With Fuchsia (Kitchen & Home)
Particularly like the way this bag opens right down to the bottom so my sewing machine is really easy to get out, especially if you have a dodgy wrist like me! Also the storage bag on the front is really useful for the lead and other bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the Money, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Sewing Machine Bag Black With Fuchsia (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this bag because I didn't have a cover for my Pfaff 1473 sewing machine. My machine is a heavy metal machine so needed something sturdy that would allow me to move the sewing machine easily from room to room. This bag is fantastic! I originally looked at much more expensive bags but went with this one to give it a go after reading other reviews and if it wasn't much use it would at least provide a dust cover. The bag is great. Not a lot of padding but then again it was inexpensive and I feel my machine has enough protection from it when moving from room to room or in storage. The handles are good and long, construction is very good, zipper opens bag right up for easy access, my Pfaff 1473 or my Bernina 930 fit in (both older bigger heavy machines!) and remove easily so I use it to store which ever machine I am not using! It's better than the "big blue" ikea bag I was using!!!! Excellent product and very happy customer. If you want something to store and carry your sewing machine this is fab.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this bag, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Sewing Machine Bag Black With Fuchsia (Kitchen & Home)
I like my bag. Now it would be good if the suppliers were looking to improve the bag. I would put more pockets on it. . I would also pad the sides of the bag so knocking it would give it protection. I love the fact that dust is not getting at it anymore.
Betty

4.0 out of 5 stars handy little thing, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Sewing Machine Bag Black With Fuchsia (Kitchen & Home)
It looks good ,it feel good,and it does the job that's it designed to do.Handy large pocket on the side

Sewing Machine Bag Black With Fuchsia