5.0 out of 5 stars Ipanema Flip Flops
These are the best flip flops I have ever bought - comfortable from the word go with no initial blister caused by the toe post, fit like a dream and I have hardly taken them off all summer. One word of advice - I am normally size 6/39 and needed to exchange for 7/40.
Published 23 months ago by Rachel Slade

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit on the small side
Ordered in a hurry for a holiday. If I had left more time would have sent them back and got a size larger
Published 8 months ago by sylviamaisie18

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipanema Flip Flops, 15 Aug 2012
Rachel Slade (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I now own four pairs !!!, 5 Sep 2012
I had just thrown away my always wear black flip flops and found these online at Amazon by mistake. I ordered a black pair on the reccomendation of the customer reviews and they are really fantastic. Very soft and so comfortable. I live in flip flops in the summer and ordered another pair and then another three pairs. Also ordered a pair for my daughter in law and two pairs for my daughter. So you can see how highley I rate them. One review did say that they come up small, I have to agree with that I am a definate 7 so I ordered 7 and for me they are fine and fit perfectly, so if you are a half size bigger it might be worth ordering a bigger size. Thay have a pattern on the flip flop and a little ridge where the toes and heel fit in. BE CAREFUL THEY ARE SOLD BY DIFFERENT COMPANIES AND ALTHOUGH THEY ARE THE SAME PRICE SOME CHARGE FOR POSTAGE AND JAM HILL IS FREE DELIVERY. I would abolutely buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, very comfortable, 6 May 2013
Good quality, very comfortable..

Look good aswell.. i want another pair...
i went for the brown and gold pair.. love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 7 Feb 2014
Fab flip flops but you need to buy 1 size larger that your normal size. Hard wearing, supporting soles with soft comfortable toe post and strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flops, 27 Jan 2014
These flip flops are so comfortable, I am a size 5.5 and I ordered a size 6 and they fit perfect. I bought them to take on my hols to wear round the pool and general day time wear. The colour is lovely. The delivery was really quick. Really happy with them, will buy again. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit on the small side, 11 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury flip flops, 27 Aug 2013
J. Evans "360hounds" (London UK) - See all my reviews
Extremely comfortable, very padded and lovely design. Do not feel like flip flops. Delivery excellent good value and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars my best flip flops, 30 May 2013
great quality and comfy, but order 1 size bigger than your normal uk shoe size as I normally weare 5 but needed to exchange this for 6

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and comfortable, 14 April 2014
Really good price and I will definitely get more colours and suggest ipanema to my friends. But this pair looks nicer in picture

5.0 out of 5 stars wear these all day., 4 Feb 2014
excellent fit and sole was moulded to sole of your feet for a more comfortable fit.Good quality which is reflected in the price. just too many designs to choose from.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›