on 20 April 2013
Arrived in two days.. great quality brake pads , a great bargain , easy to fit and a good as any more expensive ones I've had before
on 19 April 2013
If you want to buy the same thing at Halfords go and pay £9 .... not. Would totally recommend these break pads
on 12 February 2013
Very happy with the Brake pads ordered them and they where ear in three days .This is the second time i have had them and they last a long time .
on 2 June 2013
There's not a whole lot to say about these brake pads. They were very reasonably priced and seem well made. They fit my son's bike, and they stop his bike when he applies them. So far, they don't seem to have worn out at all, but he's only been using them for a few weeks, so I suppose we'll need to wait and see!
on 25 November 2013
Works will in both good and wet conditions so for. OK for pleasure cycling. Would use again and would recommend as a budget purchase.
on 19 March 2014
Truly shocked at how quickly these wore out. After two months of commuting on average 10 miles per day these lost their stopping power. When I changed them there was hardly anything left! My previous blocks lasted nearly a year under similar conditions.
on 1 July 2013
Quick delivery, and very happy with these Fibrax V Brake Pads with spacer and Hex Nut Bulk Complete Set and a great price.
on 17 August 2013
Was very pleased with these brakes as wanted to upgrade my sons old Bike and at the price these were at was a bargain
on 4 May 2014
Wore down pretty quick, I wouldn't even say there goodfor the price. I use my bike for riding to friends houses, or to the shops an these brakes have lasted about a month to 6 weeks. Just buy a decent set.
on 18 December 2014
Fitted these brake pads to my hybrid bike after the originals had worn out. They were relatively easy to fit and set up, with identical fixings to the originals. The pads have improved the braking efficiency on my bike, as it doesn't require as much effort to stop. I would definitely buy these pads again as they are a reasonable price and work well, although I can't comment on how long they will last, as I have just fitted them recently. I would recommend this product.