on 3 June 2013
something old, something new
something borrowed, something blue
and a sixpence for your shoe

my sister in law was quiet emotional when i gave her this as a present on the mornin of her wedding day
she did not know the last line of the rhyme, but when i said it, then gave her the sixpence
she burst into tears

on 20 August 2012
Arrived very quickly once I explained the urgency of the wedding (only four days time). Very quick response from the company when they knew the urgency. Would use them again.
on 30 March 2013
Loved this item. My daughter will be putting this in her shoe for the day. I gave it to her in a basket full of wedding goodies.
on 8 February 2013
bought this for my neighbours about to be new daughter in law perfect to just pop into a wedding card thought the little verse nice as i have never heard it before also the company uki wedding gifts who sell these items are GOOD to deal with and are very polite, also with the sixpence being a real one it makes it that extra special
on 25 December 2012
Lovely little gift for the bride to be. Little bag makes this gift perfect with the little rhyme inside xx
on 6 September 2013
BAG was a greyish colour not white as i would of liked for a wedding but luckily i had a nice little white one of my own also the bag provided was far too big AND THE VERSE ON THE CARD PROVIDED NOT THAT CLEAR TO READ.
OVERALL
you could make your own one up better ,all you need is a sixpence ,use a little card from a florists for the verse and choose your own little WHITE bag .

paid £2.99 AND I SEE SOMEONE SELLING THE SAME ITEM FOR £1.70 FREE DELIVERY HOPE ITS BETTER THAN THIS ONE.
on 14 July 2013
Because it was very light in weight , should have realised you could not get a proper sixpence for the money involved
on 27 August 2013
though it is exactly as described i just felt the item could have been in a prettier bag. as it is for a bride
on 24 April 2016
Item arrived very quickly. I did think to that coin might have been more polished so I have done that myself. The coin comes in a pretty organza bad, with a card which had a verse on. The quality and print of this card Is not that good so I will be throwing that away. Since buying this product I have seen others considerably cheaper, so I feel maybe this us a little overpriced for what you get.
on 3 March 2016
I remember this old fashioned idea of giving bride a sixpence - but I ran out of the old sixpence so was happy to see you could actually order them online - really happy with this purchase as I have 2 weddings in future....therefore able to provide the brides with this old fashioned lucky sixpence..

See one answered question