4.0 out of 5 stars A great baby bag that does not scream "Im a baby bag!", 28 Jan 2013
A STOTT (ashford, kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MELOBABY Melotote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
It is a really nice size, although not sure how it will fair when new baby arrives and i have a baby plus toddler who is toilet training, we shall see. Wel made, straps onto buggy well, and does not make you feel like a complete "mum" to have. Stylish and practical.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 2 areas for improvement., 8 Aug 2014
Exceptionally useful bag.
Could have been made better by:
Detachable shoulder strap when attached to buggy.
Internal bottle warm areas should have zipped lids.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 25 Sep 2014
This review is from: MELOBABY Melotote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
Was looking everywhere for a new changing bag as my cat kidston bag was becoming too small, I researched for ages till I came across this one, looked at the positive reviews then ordered it, the bag has really impressed me it looks stylish, lightweight, could fit all my baby stuff and more also daddy didn't mind carrying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic baby changing bag, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: MELOBABY Melotote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
After a lot of research I found this baby changing bag, & though our new addition is still 14 days away from arriving I have packed the bag ready for the hospital and am amazed at just how much stuff I've got into it, given that I know I have made the best decision in purchasing this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Love this Bag, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: MELOBABY Melotote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
This bag is fantastic. It fits everything that you need for a baby. Strongly recommend this bag to everyone. Simply love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: MELOBABY Melotote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
This bag would be perfect but for two things. 1. The strap is a little too wide for me. And 2. Although it does have one side compartment for the changing mat and two thermal compartments either side I feel one more separate compartment for dividing essentials and making things easier to find would perfect this item. That said I am happy with it and the overall quality is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Changing Bag for Men and Women!, 23 July 2013
This review is from: MELOBABY Melotote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
We were concious of getting a changing bag that both of us would be happy carrying but was good quality and will last the test of time. It looks great, and I (dad) will be happy to carry it. Has lots of handy pockets and insulated sections. Havent road tested it yet as we are awaiting arrival of our baby but seems excellent quality and looks slick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect...finally a bag that men can carry too!, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: MELOBABY Melotote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
Saw this product at Earls Court Baby Show, nice size, nice design, practical, special compartments (some insulated) for baby products, and the all in one nappy wallet and changing mat fits perfectly in it!! may seme a bit expensive, but i'm 100% certain the bag will last for the future mini football team members yet to come into our family! :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 4 May 2012
This review is from: MELOBABY Melotote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
I initially saw this product at the baby show in Earls court and was very impressed. I then bought at the baby show in the Excel centre where i also bought the changing bag and i can honestly say that it was a fab purchase. It has room for everything you need, and just when you think you can't possibly put anything else in i manage to squeeze a little more in. Light and versatile, it hooks onto the pushchair like a dream and stays standing upright when placed on the floor. It's easy to wipe clean and daddy isn't embarrassed to go out with it either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bag, 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: MELOBABY Melotote Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
Love this bag. Doesn't scream baby bag - elegant and does what it needs to do. I use it to travel all over the world.

MELOBABY Melotote Changing Bag (Black)