4.0 out of 5 stars very good camera
Bought this product after reading good reviews on a number of camera sight. It had been a tose up between the Panasonic Lumix Tz30 and Olympus sz31mr iHS. But after look at a web site called snapsort which pitted all their features side by side I went for the more established Panasonic. I do travel occasionally so feel the gps would be great for automaticly labling my...
Published on 9 July 2012 by oscar

3.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 is overrated
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 can take clear photos with good detail, also in low light situations. Photos taken with the built-in flash, however, looked unnatural and were washed out because of too much light. If you are considering purchasing this camera for the long (20x) zoom you might be disappointed - I was. Far away objects look normal size, ie. same size as with...
Published 23 months ago by bluesforlife

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic DMC-TZ30EB-K Compact Camera - Black, 26 Dec 2012
The "Panasonic DMC-TZ30EB-K Compact Camera - Black" arrived in good time, well packaged and seems to work as advertised, what more can you say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera but need receipt, 29 Jun 2012
I love the camera and am finding it great but I need a receipt so that I can download some more stuff for it . Please help !

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing, 28 Dec 2012
very complicated. Not as good as my old ixcus. I will have to get used to it. I am missing a veiwfinder

2.0 out of 5 stars GPS doesn't work, 28 Oct 2012
Mr. Brian Nicholson "Wardonia" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Me and my wife using my Mac Air and then my wife's netbook could not persuade the drat blasted thing from wanted to update,update,update but not do anything else.
This is annoying, a friend bought a second hand mobile phone three years ago and it told him where he was a matter of seconds after switching it on.
The camera says there aren't any GPS satellites available in the
Greater Manchester area, which is a lie.

Get the TZ27, same camera without paying for a non-existent GPS function.

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 10 Sep 2012
I purchased the camera through Amazon and got everything set up. Having taken one picture the camera advised that the memory was full. I tried differnt options but still memory showed full. Panasonic technical help was contacted and they advised that the camera had a fault so to send it off to be repaired. I have been advised by the repair company that the camera does not have a fault as its memory is only capable of holding one picture!! I think a gold fish can do better. So if you are thinking of buying this camera be sure that you buy an SD card at the same time. Also be warned that the user manuel is nearly 100 pages long which would suggest that even Panasonic think it is not easy to use.