4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!
I bought this for a Rocky Horror party - the fabric is luxurious & very well made. As the bodice laces up it fits wonderfully & is very flattering. The only reason I didn't give the full 5 stars was because there is rather a lot of material on the skirt making it very full, but that's just my opinion... I would totally recommend this for any fancy dress ;)
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by K. Chadwick

3.0 out of 5 stars Good!
Published 18 months ago by Samantha

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!, 14 Oct. 2012
K. Chadwick "K9-Katie" (Glos, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Will do the job nicely, 17 Feb. 2013
Ordered this in the bigger size just in case and I'm glad I did. I won't be wearing the skirt as its cheap and nasty and very small, so I have had to make my own skirt. The bustier looks fab though. Great fit looks good. Wearing this to a moulin rouge themed hen night. All in all a good purchase although the skirt lets the bustier down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Forever Young Premium Quality Burlesque Moulin Rouge FANCY DRESS Costume Outfit Corset + Knee Length Satin Skirt (Toy)
Loved this corset! However, I tend to use and wear it as an under-bust corset. Reason being as I'm not very slender, so I had a little very unattractive belly hanging out from underneath (doesn't look like it would fit like it does in the image). Wouldn't wear the skirt with it, the mesh that pads the skirt out on the inside is really uncomfortable to wear, would probably be better wearing with an underskirt. Would still recommend, just as an under bust if your a bigger woman!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set, 3 Dec. 2013
Great set, reasonable price. The only thing I would say is the skirt is more 'puffy' than the look on the picture. Great fitting corset.

4.0 out of 5 stars dress, 2 Nov. 2013
love the basque as it fits just right but not too keen on the skirt as the material itches me

4.0 out of 5 stars This is of good quality., 12 Mar. 2015
This is of good quality.. I used my dress for a halloween party, dressed as a vampire and that it was perfect for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Mar. 2015
Got this to wear for a burlesque party. Fits ok.