on 29 August 2012
I bought this kitchen for my 2 yr. old granddaughter, and she loves it, she is 'cooking all the time'
the only down side is it does take time to build, when my husband and I first saw all the pieces,we were very apprehensive, but we followed the instruction book and everything fitted perfectly, leaving a good solid very well made toy. would certainly recommend
on 20 January 2016
A lovely kitchen but a challenge to put together, even for a very experienced 'do it yourselfer'. Instructions were poor. No accessories come with the pack so you will need to buy your budding chefs some pans and utensils.
on 27 July 2015
My son loves playing with this kitchen. The only aspect of the design that is poor is that the washing up bowl isn't removable so when you have put water in the bowl, the only way to empty it, is to scoop the water out.
on 18 March 2015
Well made. Not cheap but........
Get what ya pay for.
Puts up with lot of abuse. Not flimsy at all.
1hr with powerscrew driver. Make sure full charge cos ya will need it!!!
on 15 April 2016
Kitchen looks good. Our timer although is poor quality and ours broke within a week. Our children are aged 4 and 1, I would have hoped that it would have lasted a bit longer.
on 17 September 2012
Absolutely lovely Kitchen would highly recomend. My grandaughter is 2 years old but it will keep her happy for many years to come. Strong and sturdy and very well made.
on 8 June 2015
It's a nice kitchen, but the top bit with the timer on it was wrenched off fairly fast by enthusiastic (and strong) 2yr old. Needs to be a little more robust there...
on 14 August 2013
This is a good quality item and although took me a little while to build, the instructions were clear and everything was present and correct. I am a novice at this kind of thing, as my husband usually does the honours but wanted to have a go myself and was very pleased with the results. My grandchildren love it.
on 30 December 2014
The Kitchen is a good size not too massive. The only thing is the timer on the top doesn't work properly. But that is all that doesn't work.
on 20 January 2016
great quality, better than my kitchen. children really like it. the only one problem - there are not any kithenware or food included.