5.0 out of 5 stars Fab toy for all ages :)
Published on 26 July 2012 by Rachel

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy
It fell apart at construction stage and wasn't of normal m&d high quality. We ordered replacement parts and wrong parts were sent so we asked for a refund. They had the cheek to make us pay the 18 delivery costs for a refund on a faulty product. Thumbs down on every level! It broke while being built, imagine what would happen if our child tried to climb on it!
Published 15 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab toy for all ages :), 26 July 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen (Toy)
I was looking for a wooden kitchen for my 2 year old son. This kitchen is well made loads of fun and my 4 year old niece loves to come round and play with it too. It has a nice appearance to have in your home. I didnt have to experience building it as i got my father to do it but it didnt take him very long. Well worth the price. Only thing I would say is that it could of come with a few accessories as I did end up spending quite a bit more on food pots & pans. Otherwise overall I am very satisfied with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic kitchen, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen (Toy)
Great quality and my two year old loves it. Assesmbely instructions are very clear too. It's quite large so check dimensions before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen (Toy)
Brought for our sons 2nd birthday. We needed a compact kitchen but that still had enough on it to keep him interested and this one is just that. Very stable, colourful but not to garish or girlie which a lot seem to be. easy to put together. Most importantly he loves playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen (Toy)
I bought this kitchen for my 2 yr. old granddaughter, and she loves it, she is 'cooking all the time'
the only down side is it does take time to build, when my husband and I first saw all the pieces,we were very apprehensive, but we followed the instruction book and everything fitted perfectly, leaving a good solid very well made toy. would certainly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 15 Sep 2013
Miss S. Robertson (Wick UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen (Toy)
sturdy good kitchen my 3 year old loves it. though it takes a lot of building and is time consuming. also has nothing with it so you have to buy all the bits and peaces seperately

4.0 out of 5 stars Best wooden kitchen I've seen, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen (Toy)
We bought this for my daughter's second birthday. There was an extra piece in the box and my husband had to drill a couple of holes but it was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen (Toy)
I can't compliment this product enought,great build quality,all instructions very straight forward to understand,all screws bagged and labelled,all parts labelled,all I needed was a screw driver and a cup tea!one very happy daughter,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product let down by poor quality parts., 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen (Toy)
Got this for our daughter's 2nd birthday and it's a BIG hit! She just loves to copy us in the kitchen... cooking, washing up and putting groceries away, it really encourages imaginative play (along with additional kitchen play set not included(pots and pans, toy fruit & veg, etc).

However... after only 1 day of gentle play (she's only little!) the top hinge to the fridge/cupboard door fell off, ripping the plug fitting clean out of the cabinet making it impossible to refit... I had to drill new holes and reposition the hinge with my own nuts and bolts. And the plastic door catches are so flimsy - the fridge/cupboard door wouldn't stay closed until I fitted a proper magnet catch. Hopefully nothing else will need fixed.

Also worth noting is that it takes about 1 and a half - 2 hours to assemble but is reasonably straight forward with good step-by-step instructions.

Overall it's a great little activity centre which will keep little ones entertained for hours BUT it's let down by some poor quality components.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen (Toy)
Made a little girl very happy !!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cooker, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen (Toy)
Love this cooker, strong and fits together well. Took some time to put together, ( so my partner tells.mE ;-) ) but well worth it .1 year old and 4 year old have so much fun, played with daily.

Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen