5.0 out of 5 stars . Great
Brilliant value for money just what I wanted for my brother lovely and cheap and what I wanted much appreciated
Published 3 months ago by CMcG

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
bought this item for Xmas, it was broke in 5 min in 2 year old kid hands, without banging it or being overly destructive.
Published 5 months ago by me

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Its noisy, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: I Dog Robot - Walking, Nodding + Swinging Tail with Flashing Lights + Sound (Toy)
Its a great wee toy, but has an annoying tune that plays all the time that the dog is turned on.

1.0 out of 5 stars you get what you've paid for, 7 Mar 2014
It lasted a minute before my 2 years old daughter droped it and break its neck. I then bought super glue and fixed it. Second try, she put the dog on a chair, the dog walked forward and fell down, broken leg....
This is cheap stuff and not designed for kids...

However for the price, i shouldn't expect anything better.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed., 16 Jan 2014
Ordered 20th Dec, and still waiting.
Was bought for my sons Xmas present, as you can imagine were very unhappy it hasn't made it for. Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Robot walking Dog, 16 Jan 2014
It took a long time to receive the Robot dog, but the wait was well worth it, For the price i was amazed how good the dog was, it walks wags its tail and the eyes flash blue.
I would recommend this to anyone.
My grandaught who is 30 months old loved the dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars This iDOG robot is good., 15 Jan 2014
My son liked this dog robot very much. The toys is excatly as described int he advert and came fairly quick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Jan 2014
My son really enjoyed this toy and it's good for what you pay for.

I don't think it was too loud. It moves in another direction when it bangs into a piece of furniture. It could have been lots of fun.

Unfortunately my one was faulty but the seller was excellent and refunded immediately

5.0 out of 5 stars woof, 11 Jan 2014
this is a crazy little toy I love it so does my 10 year old granddaughter. It is very fast moving

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 Jan 2014
Very disappointed plays an annoying tune that you can not turn off very poor do not recommend the ears fell off and took a long time to deliver in broken packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it when I did!, 9 Jan 2014
Initially I bought this as a birthday present for my youngest but I put it away and forgot I had it! ooops
So he had it for Christmas as he's always saying he "wants a dog". This robot dog is fab - if a little loud. Very addictive watching, very clever and, like my heading states, I'm glad I bought it before the price rocketed around Christmas.
Suitable for all ages

3.0 out of 5 stars Item was received broken-though no fault of the seller, 5 Jan 2014
I received the item within the time stated but unfortunately it arrived broken which I think was due to customs being a bit rough with it! The seller was not at fault and has been extremely helpful resolving the problem which was reassuring.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›