5.0 out of 5 stars . Great
Brilliant value for money just what I wanted for my brother lovely and cheap and what I wanted much appreciated
Published 3 months ago by CMcG

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
bought this item for Xmas, it was broke in 5 min in 2 year old kid hands, without banging it or being overly destructive.
Published 5 months ago by me

5.0 out of 5 stars . Great, 22 April 2014
This review is from: I Dog Robot - Walking, Nodding + Swinging Tail with Flashing Lights + Sound (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 20 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Dog Robot, 29 Dec 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present and it's been very successful. All the under 10s visiting love it and want one of their own! It's a noisy toy but pretty tough. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars little dog, 6 Feb 2014
this is very cool and my 4 yr old loves it, but the music it plays over and over will drive you mad

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful, 23 Jan 2014
It broke quite quickly but for the price I guess it was okay. Got a few days out of it. But made me wonder if the dearer ones were any better made???

3.0 out of 5 stars I dog, 21 Jan 2014
I was a bit disappointed that the tail does not wag and it does not nod. But nice little toy for the price .

5.0 out of 5 stars This toy is great fun, 25 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this toy for a friends sons birthday. I got a very big thank you note in return to say he absolutely loves it and it driving his mummy mad with it because he loves it so much. I'm still glad I bought it for him though. Money well spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 July 2014
Ok

3.0 out of 5 stars present, 26 Jun 2014
bought for 7 year old grandson , its ok but he got bored with it very quickly . does what it says .

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 8 Jun 2014
Broke the second day ! Poorly made product.
Looks and feels very cheap .
Was entertaining for about 5 seconds !