I always give my chickens treats. This usually consists of either a cabbage/lettuce hanging from the roof of the coop run, spaghetti, mealworms, porridge etc. I decided to try these out as they also contain the nutrients needed for a healthy egg shell and healthy chickens. All 5 loved it, and it was completely gone in a day. I hung it up and they gathered round to peck at it. After a week I hung the other one up, and that was the same. They really like this treat. I will be getting more, but not too frequent as it would get too costly. They still refer spaghetti more than anything else, but this makes a change.
on 17 February 2014
Arrived quickly and gave to my chooks whilst we were away for a couple of days to keep them occupied. My neighbour say it was demolished and tossed to one side of the pen in one day!! So Yes it was great and they loved it, but it didn't last long!
on 1 May 2013
Item arrived very quickly. Sadly both of the sticks were broken and in crumbs on arrival. The chickens will still eat them im sure, but not how I expected them to arrive.
Will stick to buying them in the shops.
on 16 October 2013
My quail love these sticks. I have bought other treats for some variation but they turn their beaks up and want hentastics and nothing else will do. Always arrive well packed and within expected time
on 29 August 2013
I received these today and they were completely broken. I couldn't hang any part of the item up. I bought them to hang up for the girls but I ended up just scattering them on the ground.
on 24 March 2015
well..chickens didn't like it...postage charge was exorbitant, crap product that even a crow turned his beak up at..final straw was when my dog cocked his leg on it....a concise review
on 7 October 2013
As per other reviews it was a little broken. However they look like they'll do the job and am sure the girls will love them (early Christmas stocking gift for the chickens)
on 19 August 2013
my birds loved them regardless but the idea of it being on the string was wasted as by the time it arrived barely any was still attached to the string.
on 14 January 2013
this was bought a a gift for our daughters chickens for christmas, the chickens loved them and eat
the lot very fast good delivery
on 9 July 2013
Chicken went mad over it, devoured within 2 hours!
Ideal for hanging in run to entertain chickens so they dont get bored.