on 26 June 2013
Saw this on Groupon for double the price. Wasn't too sure about how good it would be but am delighted. The quality is very good - the hanger is too small/weak but I just use a trouser hanger. Items fit into pockets well and are clearly displayed. The bottom row has larger pockets but all the rest are the same size. Enough room to fit a couple of bangles in each. Not big enough for solid chocker necklaces etc. It is fantastic having my jewellery on display - I just open my wardrobe and choose something to co-ordinate with my outfit. Planning to buy another one. Definitely recommend.
on 26 October 2014
I foolishly looked at the photo rather than read for the size, I assume that miniature scissors and items were used as I can't get a photo into the pocket and a pair of scissors plain falls out when put in the top pocket. Good for hobbits, bad for life sized humans.
on 25 November 2012
So simple but so useful. Light and portable - keep all your jewellery in one place. Highly recommended. Made of strong canvas.
on 5 August 2014
I WAS A LITTLE DISSAPOINTED WHEN THE ITEM ARRIVED AS THE HANGER THAT WENT WITH THE ORGANISER WAS VERY FLIMSY AND ONCE JEWLLERY WAS IN THE ORGANISER THE HANGER BROKE . ALSO I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE MORE LARGE POCKETS . OUT OF THE 72 POCKETS ONLY 8 WHERE LARGE. OTHER THAN THAT THE ITEM WAS SATIFACTORY.
on 29 December 2015
Dreadful, awful and impractical. this item is ridiculously small, and the picture used is very misleading, the pockets are so tiny they must have put nail scissors in it for the picture. I had bought it in the hope of using it for my kitchen, but it is very impractical, the pockets are not deep enough to keep anything safe apart from paper clips and a rubber/pencil sharpener. Avoid at all costs. also took ages to arrive.
on 1 April 2015
This organizer is tiny, but I guess it is my own fault for not checking the measurements properly before ordering. But worse thing it has this horrible, strong, musty smell as if it spent years in some mouldy cellar. I cannot keep it inside because it makes the whole room stink. I washed it but id did not help so into the bin it goes.
on 4 September 2014
Very poorly made item, when I went to hang it up (nothing in it at that time) I noticed some of the pockets were split, so I have never used it at all, it went straight into the bin. Very flimsy and thin, no substance or strength to this item, very poorly made. Definitely would not buy again. Expensive for a poor flimsy item.
on 27 August 2014
The hanger provided is not very sturdy but I replaced it with a trouser hanger, which works very well. Best suited to earrings, chains etc as most pockets are too small for bigger or heavier items. But overall a very good way to organise your jewellery, and you can see it at a glance - saves rummaging about in boxes.
on 19 August 2012
Great product! All my jewellery, hair assessories and some make up fit perfectly and now so much easier to find than in a box or drawer. The only issue is all my stuff is too heavy for the small metal hanger. But issue solved, I just replaced it with a small coat hanger and it has made it more sturdy. Other than very good. Well worth the money!!
on 10 June 2013
This organiser has been a very useful way to sort out the tangles of necklaces and bracelets in my jewelry box- I love that I can see at a glance every piece of jewelry that I own and helps cut down on lost earrings as well!