Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.07

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 17 May 2012
I had been putting off reading this book, for some reason I thought (wrongly) that it was a children's book and I am so glad I actually sat down to read it because I absolutely loved it, right from the start. It is the love story of Molly (aka Moongolly) and Abel, and is truly unique and very cleverly crafted. They first meet as tiny children but are separated for many years only to be reunited again, but only for a very short time until circumstances separate them once more. Molly is forced into another realm - Harmonia - and from that point on their story is told on two "planes" - Molly in Harmonia and Abel still on Earth. It's a story of love, destiny and karma and is extremely well written with some wonderful characters, especially the friends Molly makes in Harmonia. An absolute joy to read, the words just flow off the page - or screen if you are a kindle reader, like me - and I would recommend this book to anyone.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 October 2013
This reads to me like a fairy tale which moves back and forth between Earth and another world of the spirit. It follows the relationship of Molly Hart and her soul mate Abel. It's difficult to explain this without spoilers but Molly's destiny is to help Abel to mature, to fulfil his potential and to be with her forever.

I didn't know quite what to expect from this book and was drawn to the idea of it being 'supernatural' - I do like a bit of spooky. It's not like that at all though. I found the initial part, which concerns the lives of early white Australian settlers and the outlawed bushrangers particularly interesting. This is a personal view here, but for me, the angelic segments of the story almost made light of the harder lives lived by those on earth, suggesting that it was alright because it would all work out in the end. I know, and can tell from reviews, that many people love this kind of story though, and I'm sure it's going to be popular. The author's writing style is easy and comfortable, ensuring that the story reads well and carries us along with it. A most unusual book!
on 19 November 2012
I am drawn to books that have a supernatural element and comments on book forums led me to this one. The book begins with the feel of a conventional romance. Molly and Abel are separated as very young children; years later Molly is re-united with the love of her life, but suddenly the tale takes an unexpected turn and it becomes clear that this is a startlingly and refreshingly original book.
We are treated to a delightful, whimsical vision of a multi-level, curiously high-tech hereafter.
The book's impact lies in the contrast between the possible delights of that afterlife and the earthbound existence of characters who are dealt such a poor hand by fate that, no matter how much they regret it and how hard they try to play their cards well, they are doomed to failure.
The book is well-written, the language flowing in a way that carries the reader along without effort.
I only hope that the author's vision of the hereafter is correct; I'm looking forward to it already - and I'm trying hard to spot my guardian angel.
on 4 May 2014
This is a story of many parts. It starts off with Molly and Abel finding themselves to be true soul mates, but life for Molly is short. Except life for Molly is actually many lifetimes as she ascends to Harmonia and has to wait for Abel to join her. Abel takes a bit longer than Molly would like and this book tells their many tales.

This is promoted as a spiritual story, but I just found it a very well told tale. Yes, Molly is a spirit for most of the story and it's a bit about good and evil, however it's not in your face and is basically just a love story albeit where they are not together very much.

This story is a very light, easy to read one and I enjoyed reading different tales of life through the ages across the world. It was quite a long story, but because it flitted across different lives, it didn't drag.
on 19 February 2013
I absolutely love the work of this author. She is such a great writer with characters that you can relate to from the start. This book is sad, funny and interesting. The story itself is completely believable. I felt as though I had my guardian angel right behind me nodding with approval at such a lovely piece of writing. Great Work and definitely looking out for more of Jennifer's work. Thank you to the author x
on 12 February 2013
You know you have enjoyed and loved a book when you don't want it to end. That's the way I felt with this book. It's a bit different, most scenes are set in the afterlife, the author has such an imaginative and creative way of writing that you are drawn in by the story. I would highly recommend this book.