on 2 August 2012
I was very dispointed when I received this item as it felt horrible on my phone abit to tight and the case would not allow me to press the button on the top to unlock my phone I had to press the case that hard before it would touch it which left a dent in my finger.
on 23 March 2013
Tight fitting, looks cool, and feels good. Not rubbery or cheap looking. I have had other covers before and this is the best one i have ever bought. It was hard to fit on my phone, but that's a good thing as it means its very tight fitting :)
on 18 September 2015
A good, rugged case that keeps everything together when I drop my phone and feels good to hold. Doesn't prevent use of any of the phone's features.
on 16 December 2013
Fits my HTC Wildfire S perfectly and is robust and hardwearing without being too heavy or intrusive. Would highly recommend.
on 2 February 2014
Perfect fit slipped over phone easily . Doesn't make the phone any bigger or heavier .easy to fit screen cover also
on 4 December 2014
Looks like a new phone with this case very pleased. Quick delivery too
on 5 June 2012
I bought this cover for my HTC Wildfire S to protect it, to have a better grip and feel it more stable in my hand, but I'm a bit disappointed with the material used. The description says gel silicone tpu, but to me it immediately felt like a thin sort of hard-ish plastic. honestly not recommended if you're looking for something well constructed..but well, it doesn't cost much, it protects from scratches, it fits the phone perfectly and as well in a cool style if that's what you need.
on 7 October 2014