5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit
Perfect fit slipped over phone easily . Doesn't make the phone any bigger or heavier .easy to fit screen cover also
Published 10 months ago by sr lowsley

1.0 out of 5 stars disliked
I was very dispointed when I received this item as it felt horrible on my phone abit to tight and the case would not allow me to press the button on the top to unlock my phone I had to press the case that hard before it would touch it which left a dent in my finger.
Published on 2 Aug 2012 by emz

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Black Gel Silicone TPU Case Cover with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth for HTC Wildfire S (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cover, 16 Dec 2013
Fits my HTC Wildfire S perfectly and is robust and hardwearing without being too heavy or intrusive. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, 23 Mar 2013
Tight fitting, looks cool, and feels good. Not rubbery or cheap looking. I have had other covers before and this is the best one i have ever bought. It was hard to fit on my phone, but that's a good thing as it means its very tight fitting :)

1.0 out of 5 stars disliked, 2 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec 2014
Looks like a new phone with this case very pleased. Quick delivery too

3.0 out of 5 stars material is not fantastic but it's a good cover, 5 Jun 2012
I bought this cover for my HTC Wildfire S to protect it, to have a better grip and feel it more stable in my hand, but I'm a bit disappointed with the material used. The description says gel silicone tpu, but to me it immediately felt like a thin sort of hard-ish plastic. honestly not recommended if you're looking for something well constructed..but well, it doesn't cost much, it protects from scratches, it fits the phone perfectly and as well in a cool style if that's what you need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Oct 2014