on 18 June 2012
I ORDERED THIS WATCH FOR MYSELF AND WAS INDEED HAPPY WHEN IT CAME.

IR IS A LOVELY LOOKING WATCH WITH VERY CLEAR FACE - BEAUTIFUL SHAPE AND VERY PRETTY RED STRAP. LOVE THE STRAP - I DO LOVE MY RED AND THIS IS VERY VIVID.

I CAN WEAR IT ALL DAY LONG AS IT IS A LIGHTWEIGHT TOO - FITS LIKE A DREAM. TREAT YOURSELF ! - THE PRICE IS RIGHT TOO !!!
on 16 July 2012
i'm very pleased with the watch. For less than the price of a new battery, it has a clear, easy to read face and keeps good time. The strap colour is as illustrated and the watch looks good.
on 7 July 2012
Great watch and a great price.

Smart red strap and bigger than I was expecting face, but very good. Happy to recommend this to all.
on 3 July 2012
This is a very nice watch, with an large easy read face,excellent quality for the price paid. It arrived on time
on 22 August 2012
Very happy with this. I bought it because of the price and wanted a smart watch with a bit of colour. This is exactly that, very smart, a really nice red and a lovely big face. Would recommend.
on 15 September 2012
The watch arrived promptly and I was delighted with it. I loved the red strap and the largish size of the watch face was ideal for me. I had been singing its praises and would have given it five stars. Sadly, after just a few weeks it has stopped working. I was about to send it back under guarantee but discovered that it was going to cost £4.95 for postage and insurance. This is more than the cost of the original watch. Maybe I have just been unlucky and I suppose for the cost I could hardly expect it to last too long. However, I had hoped to get at least a year out of it.
on 31 May 2013
what a bargain, looks great, nice clear face, easy to read, really good value. Arrived quickly. Highly recommend for every day use, smart enough for best!
on 13 September 2012
This was was sent very promptly, it has a clear face and a longish strap, I am very pleased with it
on 9 June 2013
Excellent value, a watch for the cost of a replacement battery! I wanted a clear faced, tidy, chunky watch for day to day wear-all boxes ticked!!!!!!!
on 26 December 2012
Was bought as a Christmas present and was very much appreciated.
The watch is very stylish, just the right size.