5.0 out of 5 stars An instant hit with the nephews!
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by Papillon

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for older children
I love this maze but I made the assumption that because it is plastic that it is appropriate for smaller children . . Far from. It . . This is a challenge for anyone. I bought it for.a five year old and this item is clearly not aimed at this age but a lot older.
Published 5 months ago by Mr. Robert Didd

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant hit with the nephews!, 12 Jun 2012
Papillon - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Peers Hardy Super Maze Ball (Green/ Orange/ Purple/ Pink/ Yellow/ Blue) (Toy)
I bought this for my 8 and 10 year old nephews to share. They were delighted and seemed to know all about it. Everything went very quiet and they were soon completely absorbed...no noise, no batteries and it helps develop concentration and hand/eye co-ordination. What's not to like, a sturdy, inexpensive toy which is fun and educational. I'd describe it as a 3 dimensional maze which you negotiate with the help of numbers printed onto the plastic tracks. It's best played in bright light as the numbers can be a bit difficult to pick out. There are two colour choices and I wasn't able to choose the one sent but the boys didn't seem to mind receiving the pink/yellow/blue version. It's good to know these kind of toy are as popular now as they were in my youth, sometimes the simple things hit the spot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Impressed!, 8 Mar 2012
Well impressed as this item as it's educational, seems to help with my sons co-ordination and keeps him away from constantly playing video games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and highly addictable for all ages!, 24 Feb 2012
I purchased this as a birthday present for my 10 year old Nephew and he absolutely loved it. No batteries to go flat and hours of entertainment - the look of concentration on his face was hysterical. Great value for money, nicely packaged and good fun for adults too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Realy nice present for the kids & adults, 4 Dec 2012
I read a few comments about the quality of this not being so good, well I dont know how your kids play with there games but mine are not in any way in danger of breaking this any time soon even at 4 and 6 years old. Maybe if the smash it against the wall or throw it out of the window...been tempted a few times and i have only had it for a day and a bit.

Very nice and very entertaining, the numbers could do with being a little more clear but the larger one I bought is the same, I suppose it is part of the game to find the numbers and work out where the ball must go, Loving it and will buy bigger ones for others in the future as it is a very nice game for the whole family to play together, yes it can get frustrating but that is something kids need to learn to deal with and a good teaching tool.

All in all I think you get the idea I have a banana in my pocket just thinking about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars How can this be so cheap?, 8 Mar 2012
I was looking for a fun maze type game for my son when I came accross this! At first I thought for 9.99 (it's full price) it would just fall apart. I am happy to say it hasn't even though it's been dropped a few times. I couldn't be more happy with this maze ball, whenever I want a bit of piece and quiet I just give it to my son and he sits there for hours playing with it (i'm not sure if he's completed it yet though!) I've noticed that his hand eye-coordination has improved slighty as well which is always good, anything to get him away from a TV screen and his computer games! The only problem I have now is that my daughter and him are fighting over it so it looks like I'll have to buy another one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and looks like fund, 22 Nov 2013
Purchased as a Christmas present, a good price and was delivered quickly. It looks sturdy enough and will hopefully provide entertainment on the day and thereafter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., 6 Jun 2014
Five stars as its great fun, the children love the challenge, we play this as a family, and only one child has managed to solve it, although I suspect he has worked out how to cheat!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Jun 2014
got this for my son and it kept him and all his mates entertained for hours - he is 29 so great for kids and adults. additctive toy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well apreciated present, 21 April 2014
David Cook (Barcelona, Spain) - See all my reviews
I've bought one for our household, and this went down well as a present. A bit different, and certainly absorbing. A good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Spin, 7 April 2014
A Christmas gift to annoy and distract! Great for getting the family off their electronic devices. A good honest old school toy and the good news? You don't need batteries!