TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 June 2012
I bought this for my 8 and 10 year old nephews to share. They were delighted and seemed to know all about it. Everything went very quiet and they were soon completely absorbed...no noise, no batteries and it helps develop concentration and hand/eye co-ordination. What's not to like, a sturdy, inexpensive toy which is fun and educational. I'd describe it as a 3 dimensional maze which you negotiate with the help of numbers printed onto the plastic tracks. It's best played in bright light as the numbers can be a bit difficult to pick out. There are two colour choices and I wasn't able to choose the one sent but the boys didn't seem to mind receiving the pink/yellow/blue version. It's good to know these kind of toy are as popular now as they were in my youth, sometimes the simple things hit the spot.
on 8 March 2012
Well impressed as this item as it's educational, seems to help with my sons co-ordination and keeps him away from constantly playing video games.
on 8 March 2012
I was looking for a fun maze type game for my son when I came accross this! At first I thought for £9.99 (it's full price) it would just fall apart. I am happy to say it hasn't even though it's been dropped a few times. I couldn't be more happy with this maze ball, whenever I want a bit of piece and quiet I just give it to my son and he sits there for hours playing with it (i'm not sure if he's completed it yet though!) I've noticed that his hand eye-coordination has improved slighty as well which is always good, anything to get him away from a TV screen and his computer games! The only problem I have now is that my daughter and him are fighting over it so it looks like I'll have to buy another one!
review image review image
on 4 December 2012
I read a few comments about the quality of this not being so good, well I dont know how your kids play with there games but mine are not in any way in danger of breaking this any time soon even at 4 and 6 years old. Maybe if the smash it against the wall or throw it out of the window...been tempted a few times and i have only had it for a day and a bit.

Very nice and very entertaining, the numbers could do with being a little more clear but the larger one I bought is the same, I suppose it is part of the game to find the numbers and work out where the ball must go, Loving it and will buy bigger ones for others in the future as it is a very nice game for the whole family to play together, yes it can get frustrating but that is something kids need to learn to deal with and a good teaching tool.

All in all I think you get the idea I have a banana in my pocket just thinking about it.
on 24 February 2012
I purchased this as a birthday present for my 10 year old Nephew and he absolutely loved it. No batteries to go flat and hours of entertainment - the look of concentration on his face was hysterical. Great value for money, nicely packaged and good fun for adults too!
on 18 September 2013
Everyone loved this - from 4year old to 60. Actually the 4 year old did better than we ever expected as there are some challenging parts.
I bought two of these, the large one and the small one thinking the younger boy would be able to manage the small one better but it is the other way round. The small one demands more dexterity and is almost a mini version of the large one.
I do recommend this for all ages, great fun - and durable!
on 16 March 2013
Great item to teach children steadyness and dexterity. You could while away many hours playing with this puzzle. On a very small downside the numbers are a little difficult to see.
on 22 November 2013
Purchased as a Christmas present, a good price and was delivered quickly. It looks sturdy enough and will hopefully provide entertainment on the day and thereafter.
on 13 January 2014
Fabulous toy for all ages. I got this for my 7 year old for Christmas but it had everyone hooked 7 to 67 years - we could not put it down. All the electrical and battery operated gifts that we got and this was the most played with toy and I did not have to set it up or find batteries. It is frustrating but addictive, I cannot praise it enough, my son said it was one of his best gifts.
on 8 April 2013
Although i bought it for my granddaughter, the whole family were eagerly waiting their turn!
It is fun, although it can be a little frustrating for those who have no patience!
I would recommend as something for all ages, especially the younger ones, who will pick it up again and again over the years, as it is not something they can 'grow out of'. A good idea.