4.1 out of 5 stars1,258
Colour: White / Grey|Change

on 25 June 2016
really makes my floors nice and clean without leaving them soaking wet..good service and fast delivery..excellent price.
on 19 June 2016
Very happy does a great job cleaning the floors
on 14 June 2016
Dose o good job very pleased
on 7 June 2016
great
on 6 June 2016
This mop uses steam and detergent in two tanks . My kitchen floor which is tile effect vinyl in coffee and cream colour was noticeably cleaner, very happy with the result.
on 6 June 2016
I have read a few other one star reviews to see if opinion was the same as mine. But I was surprised at how many of them related to the product just no working? So mine is a review of the product in use.

The detergent and water vessels are incredibly hard to remove - as someone else said, anyone with difficulty in their hands would have no chance! but the machine in action? Very little steam unless the trigger is held down constantly. My ceramic tiles were clearly wet with each pass, and worse yet, dried streaky!

I also have a vax cordless vacuum whose power is said to be the same as a Bosch I have. The vax was cheaper but nothing like the power of the Bosch for suction?! But back to this product. I am totally disappointed with it - and worse still, it didn't actually clean the floor! Seriously, I went over a few tea spills which had dried.....didn't even wipe them clean. Worst product I've ever bought. Ps I wish I'd watch the tube review first. You can actually see how wet the floor is, as the lady says "and you can see the floor is stil dry" hahhaaa!!!
on 4 June 2016
I FOUND THE WATER CONTAINER VERY DIFFICULT TO REMOVE ESPECIALLY SINCE i HAVE ARTHIRITIS IN MY HANDS ,EVERY TIME I NEED TO FILL WATER I HAVE TO ASK MY NEIGHBOUR TO REMOVE THE CONTAINER FOR ME,OTHERWISE IT IS A BRILLIANT CLEANER..
on 3 June 2016
It's brillant ! Much easier than back breaking conventional mopping. Lifted stubborn grease stains, no problem. I've never seen my floors look as clean. Very pleased with this product.
on 31 May 2016
I'm a clean freak .. I love this .. Being asthmatic I am careful about what cleaning products I use .. Cleaning with steam alleviates that orobkem . Lightweight , easy to fill .
on 29 May 2016
I had an old steam cleaner with lots of attachments which did the job, but it was a trial to get it out, fit it together and wait for it to get to temperature. This will live with the hoover, comes up to temperature in no time and is very easy to use now I have the knack of removing the reservoirs. With a bit of airing, the floors dry quickly and the mop can be put away. Good long lead and instruction book.